Chapter 3 - Meeting

For

those of you who didn't know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(Y/L/N) = Your last name

(h/c) = your hair color

(e/c) = your eye color

(s/c) = your skin color

Sorry, I should've done that sooner!:D Now sit back, relax, and enjoy!
_______________________________(

It's cold, you thought as you curled up in your bed, pulling the covers over you. The sheets smelled wonderful, like a field of daisies on a summer day. You smile softly in your sleep as you turn on your side, taking in the familiar scent of….pizza? That wasn't normal. James doesn't like pizza, and you prefer something a bit lighter.

"MIKEY!?" A voice cried, "What did I tell you about bringing food in here?! You can't just do that!"

One eye of yours shots open. That definitely was NOT normal.

Two baby blue eyes looked right back at you.

"AAAAAH!" You shrieked, scrambling to sit up and pulling the covers close.

"AAH!" A figure screamed right along with you, looking just as terrified. He flipped backwards out of his chair in shock, hitting the ground with a loud smack.

You peered over the bed at him as he groaned and sat up. You couldn't quite make out many features due to your glasses missing. He seemed to be wearing a green shirt?...with an orange headband?

Another figure came running in, "What is it?" He glanced at the person on the floor.

"MIKEY!" the voice cried, "I told you, LEAVE HER ALO-"

It was at this moment when Donatello saw you kneeling on the bed, your hair frazzled and your blanket clutched close to you.

His faced softened as he quietly walked over and shoved Mikey away, giving him a quick kick, "Uh, I-I'm sorry miss. He doesn't mean any harm."

Your eyes were wide as you looked at the two, "W-who are you?!"

Mikey sat up, rubbing his head, "I'm Mikey, and this dude over here is Donatello! You're that science girl he won't shut up about."

Donatello's eyes widened as he smacked Mikey's head, a slight blush on his face. "We've been over this, her name is Dr. (Y/N)."

"Oooh, right, right." He turned to you again, "You must be that Dr. (Y/N) that Donnie won't shut up about!"

Donnie facepalmed, "MIKEY."

You peered at them curiously, not quite able to make them out.

Donatello saw your eyes focusing in and out, "Oh uh, sorry, here." He picked up your glasses and handed them to you.

You muttered a thanks and slipped them on, only to be frightened again.

There in front of you stood two of the same turtles that had taken you from Shredder's lair.