Part 9- Planning

As Donatello carried you back into the lair, you were greeted by a very excited Mikey.

"(y/n)!!" He cried, running over. "You're safe!! I thought you were totally eaten by TigerClaw or taken by-" It was at this point when he noticed the bleeding wound on your leg, "I-is that...blood? I'm.....Imma go lay down...for...a while.." He quickly retreated to his room, feeling queasy at the sight of blood.

Ralph rolled his eyes and walked over, crossing his arms, "Trouble with the Foot?"

"No," Donatello replied, "It was just mutant...a very STRANGE mutant." He gently set you on the couch. "Now wait here while I go get some sutures." He quickly left.

"It's not like she can go anywhere!" Ralph called after him. He glanced back over at you, "So...How'd that happen?"

"I left to retrieve a container of mutagen while you guys were out...my plan obviously backfired."

"No kidding. By the looks of it, you were dealing with some super mutant or something."

"Which concerns me," Donnie said as he came back from the lab, a box in his hand, "Usually I can just scare mutants off, but this one was different...He didn't back down, even when I had the upper hand...It was almost like he couldn't stop."

Ralph raised an eyebrow, "So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that someone was behind the attack...If it was another experiment from the Kraang, they wouldn't have let it roam freely around the city...They would've have kept it contained..."Donatello knelt down and gently unwrapped your leg, wiping the wound down with a sterilizer. You bit your lip in pain as he worked.

Leo walked over, hearing the conversation, "If someone really was behind the attack, then they'll be back ...but what would they want with her?"

"Um, I'm right here." You chirped.

Donnie began to sew up your wound, "Probably her father's work. I know Shredder would do anything to get his hands - er, claws - on it..."

Leo looked at you, "Did anything happened while you were at Shredder's lab that we don't know about?"

You shook your head, "...I don't think so...I was either locked up in a cell or in a lab..."

Donatello raised an eyebrow, "...What exactly did he want you to do?"

You hesitated, looking at them. "He...mentioned something about finishing up the work of someone named...Boxman? No, Stockman? I can't really remember. I was locked in a lab filled with frozen mutant specimens, but I was never really able to get a good look at them."

Leo looked at you, "Why not?"

"You rescued me, remember? And before that, I was busy cleaning the equipment. Honestly, you would think Shredder would take better care of his things."

"Those weren't his tools," Donnie said as he finished stitching you up, "Those were Baxter Stockman's, also known as Buzzkill. The last thing I remember him working on was enhancing Shredder's mutants...Those could've been the frozen specimens you saw."

MIkey looked completely confused, "So, uh...what are you saying then?"

Donatello looked at you, "Shredder obviously needs you to help finish his...creatures. He was probably the one who sent the monster mutant after you."

Your eyes had widened slightly, "So what do we do then?"

He put away his bag, "We find the retromutagen, and go from there."

~ Somewhere nearby ~

Tigerclaw sniffed the dead animal in front of him. He wrinkled his nose in disgust, the mutant had been dead for a few hours now.

He could still smell your scent...and your fear. You had been injured, meaning that now was the time to hunt you down.

"Ay man, what'cha got?"

The tiger rolled his eyes as an obnoxious pig mutant waltzed up behind him.

"She escaped, but not unharmed. If we want to get her, then we need to do it now."

"Riight, and how exactly are we going to do that?"

"We find them."

"No," the pig faked a gasp, "you're joking."

Tigerclaw clenched his fists, "Call the Foot bots back. There are too many mutants out right now for us to go unseen,"

"Okay okay, Mr. Impatient." Bepop mumbled as he pulled out his communication device.

I know, a bit short:\ School's been eating away at me.

Later Lovelies

- OnlyFoolsLove