chapter [0] + [This Is Me]

++

Uh, it’s been getting harder every day. If he was still around everything would be okay – Jake Miller.

++

Fuck my life!

Modest! Management and HJPR brought us into their office to talk about Liam’s tweets. He was lashing out at fans on Twitter for knocking his hotel door at 5AM in the morning and turns out that was a bad idea (clearly) because not only was Liam  being lectured, so were the rest of us… but this happened four months ago, why are we getting a lecture about it now??

Like I said, Fuck. My. LIFE!

“This applies to you too, Louis,” Jill says, the head of HJPR, “not just Liam. You keep swearing on Twitter and Facebook and it’s spoiling your image and think about the parents of your fans…”

“What about them?” Louis asks, with a tinge of frustration.

“They’re very young!” Jill points out. “12, 13, 14 years!”

“That’s not true, most of them are 17, 18, 19 years,” Louis smirks, mimicking what Jill was saying.

“You think this is hilarious Louis?” Mark , a pouty, wrinkled man, raises his voice from beside Jill.

Zayn joins in, “If it was we would be laughing.”

“You are all impossible!”

“You mean improbable?” Louis smirks, once again. I think somebody’s been watching Big Bang Theory and improving on their vocabulary considering Louis’ vocabulary is shit. Absolute crap no doubt! No wonder he failed A Levels the first time, hehehe…

“And Niall Horan, stop being mean to every fan you reply to especially the update accounts,” Jill continued her list of wrongdoings the loveable band One Direction had done… or more like, doing because it’s still continuing.

“One fan came to my backyard, how was I supposed to react?” Niall asks angrily. “Invite her for tea?”

“Let it pass quietly like how Harry would do it,” Jill answers as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world. Looks like something I would have done… or Zayn. Actually if fans went to Zayn’s mansion no one would’ve have known.

“They were in my backyard,” Niall says, pronouncing each word slowly and as usual Jill and the losers on the other side weren’t getting the point of anything… actually, I was drifting off I wasn’t listening anymore.

Or more like debating whether to go for Justin Bieber’s 19th birthday tonight. Yes, you read that right. Justin.  Justin and I are actually pals but not as close as Nustin (that’s Justin and Niall’s ship name B.T.W) of course, what freak am I? Back on topic, his party is tonight and everyone is going… I mean everyone! Robert Yuick, Luke McDouglas, Kingston (obviously), Ed Sheeran, Conor Maynard, Kanye West was going to make an appearance, Jimmy Nashont … are these men I’m listing only? Oh, my gay is showing.

*BEEP* 1 new text message

Nick: Try sneak out or whatever! You have to come for this party!!! >:-( XO

So maybe, somehow, in a way, sort of I am not going for his birthday party. OK OK  hear me out, I’ve got two reasons: 1) because Modest! said so. Something about not associating with the wrong crowd (Justin falls into this category) and 2) I didn’t feel like it. OK, maybe number two was a lie. I DID want to go but if I go, I will be photographed which leads to Modest! seeing the photo and long story short, I’ll be in shit.