[Chapter vii] + [Kiss Me Through The Phone]

Previously on Hanger in a Closet:

“Prove to me that you’re not like your friends?” Louis says, pointing to the others with his head.

“How?”

“Come with me,” he says. My heart skips a beat and my mind wanders to far places where it’s not meant to go. I imagine as running away together to Hawaii or Seychelles, away from the media and the world where it’s just us two; cuddling, eating ice cream and watching the sunset every day. Or whatever couples do together

“What?”

“It’s either me or them.”

What. “Uh,” I hesitate.

“Ellie,” Ed cries.

“Harry,” Louis mouths.

“Um…”

I hate choices. I really do. I always make bad ones; being friends with King and the others, being in this stupid band, choosing sides in my family instead of all of them, agreeing to publicly date Lana. The worst choice I ever made was probably staying in the closet and never getting out of it. But because your character is made up of your choices, and I, if the media is anything to go by, have a bad one. So what’s another bad choice to add to the list?

“I can’t,” I say, looking down at my own two feet.

“You’re just like them,” he shakes his head, shutting the door behind him.

“Please don’t leave,” I cup my hands on my face, my shoulders shaking as the tears flow freely from eyes. “Please don’t leave.”

Click.

New just in, new evidence has been found in the hotel room where Ellie Goulding was staying at with her ex-boyfriend Edward Sheeran. Police have found several drugs, one of them cocaine, linked to an ex-military office, Jenicks Dulat. So far, there are no suspects and no arrests have been made but police investigations are still ongoing for the killer of Ellie Goulding. If anyone knows anything, please report to the police immediately.

Click.

“You guys actually killed her?”

“Yeah,” he shrugs. “It was actually fun.”

I shake my head at what he just confessed. “If they find you were behind this, they’ll arrest you and One Di-”