[Chapter vi] + [+]

WEEKLY UPDATE - DAY 3

OUT!

-----

++

It’s getting dark in this heart of mine ~ Passenger

+ +

Previously on Hanger in a Closet:

“Simon told us it would be difficult entering the music industry,” Harry explains. “That we would be knocked right, left and center but we didn’t actually know what that meant at the time. There’re definitely times when I’m not enjoying it completely and it gets worse when I go home. I shake off the devil feeling by getting drunk. But you know what I’ve personally learnt?”

He looks around the room; at every head in the room, at Jill, Mark, Simon Cowell, Paul their bodyguard, the other Paul, personal assistants, financial assistants and to his left Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis. They all waited with battered breath to what he would say.

“I learnt that you need to change everything you are to be a pop star. Or a superb liar,” Harry grins.

“And a brilliant pop star you’ve turned out to be, why throw it all away?” Jill asks. She smiles wickedly at him, laughing at his whole act.

“Yeah Harry, we’re meant to be mates,” Zayn chips in.

“We’re meant to stick together no matter what comes between us,” Liam adds on.

“We’re brothers,” Niall stands up, giving Harry a hug. Harry reacts violently and slaps his Irish lad across the face, sending his body to the floor for a warm, thundering hug.

“I’m not you’re fucking brother,” Harry growls. Zayn and Liam rush to help Niall on his feet, and Louis takes his chance and sends Harry’s body sprawling for the floor too.

Louis asks, “You bastard, what wrong with you?”

“All of you,” Harry shouts, heading for the door.

“You know you suck at Monopoly right?” Louis says, collecting 2 million from my rent.

“And you suck at real estate,” I say. “You’ve lost a lot of money building hotels.”

“Says the one with 20,000 in the bank,” Louis smiles. “I still have my 7 million.”

“Thank you for-” I begin to thank him, but he interrupts me.