[Chapter xi] + [Uncover]

wwat starts TOOOOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! WHOOOOOO

--

++

And flip your entire position ~ B.O.B

++

Previously on Hanger in a Closet:

“I had sex with Nick 2 days ago so I’m pretty sure I’m gay.”

You have sex with anyone and quite frankly I’ll be surprised you haven’t gotten anything from all those men and women you sleep with.

I did get something, I got gonorrhea! Harry screams in his head but he remains quiet, not wanting to worry his sister about his life because trust you me, she would leave whatever she was doing and drive to his apartment, missing death and speeding tickets by a whisker.

“Funny,” he mums.

So you just left her after having sex with her?

“Yes,” he says, fresh tears soiling his face. “You should’ve seen her Gem. At dinner she told me this story about how guys usually have sex with her and leave immediately after and she ends up feeling cheap and a whore-”

Harry Styles how could you! How could you do the exact same thing to this poor woman!

“I don’t know,” he confesses. “I just left her. She begged me not to leave as I was wearing my clothes. I locked her in the bathroom so she wouldn’t follow me.”

*

“She wrongly accused Ed of cheating!”

Fuck that! Louis was right, you don’t kill people because they cheated on you. It’s really sad that you pushed Louis away from your life because he can kill the poison in your life.

At this point he knew who Gemma was referring to and if it was anybody else on the phone he would have hung up. But not Gemma. His sister could pull him out of his poisonous life, even just for a fresh breath because it was small ounces of fresh breath that kicked his arse back to reality, back to the present. Unfortunately, the ounces of fresh breath were becoming weak against the poison.

“He’s the poison.”

He’s the only one who can kill the poison, not Nick and those guys.

“Leave my friends out of this,” he growls against the speaker. “You hear me Gemma, leave them out of this!”

Haz, you know I care about you and only wish the best for you but fame has changed you. I don’t even know you sometimes. The Harry I knew was cheeky, funny, and liked the simple things in life. And would never leave his family behind no matter how big and famous he got!

“That’s not who I am anymore Gem, I’m sick and tired of being what people labeled me as, I needed to become more of myself,” Harry explains for the umpteenth time.

No Harry, this is who you are. It’s the celebrity life that’s changed you.

“This is who I am,” he says with stern. Why were people constantly trying to change him? More importantly why were people trying to define him?

You fucking left your family behind!

His cool explodes and he shouts through the phone. “As long as that bitch of a woman you call your mother is living in Holmes Chapel, I will never return home. Never!”