To Hogwarts We Go!

A/N (Sorry if I make any mistakes I'm horrible at typing and Warning your eyes will bleed. I will try to update every day. It's hard to think of ideas)

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

F/N - First Name

F/S - Favorite Smell/Favorite Shampoo

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food 

F/D - Favorite Drink

N/N - Nick Name

~Your P.O.V~

Your parents drive away and you're left alone on platform 9 totally confused on how to get to platform 9 3/4. You see a large family of redheads running into the platform wall separating platform 9 and 10. Once all of the family has gone through you decide to follow.

 After running into the platform wall you trip on your luggage. You stand up and sweep the hair out of your face only to see that THE Harry Potter is helping you! You blush as he hands you back your luggage. 

"Hi, I'm Harry, Harry Potter," he says blushing as well. "Hi I'm Y/F/N," you sound so nervous. "Are you okay?" Harry asks politely. "Um... yeah," you mumble under your breath. You get on the train with Harry, you both still blushing.

You talk for a while until you find an empty compartment. Still talking you and Harry sit across from one of the redheaded kids. "Can we join you," you say politely. "Sure" he says. "Hi, I'm Ron, Ronald Weasley," Ron says. "I'm Y/F/N and this is Harry Potter." Ron's eyes light up at the sound of his name. You look at Harry. He's kind of cute. 

You grab a book from your luggage to pass the time occasionally talking to Ron and Harry. You try to keep off your mind that Draco Malfoy could be here. You know he has a crush on you. When you where 8 he would always sniff your hair when he thought you weren't looking. 

The Treat Trolley comes by but your money is buried in your dirty socks so you decide it be best if you didn't get anything. Harry decides to buy everything so decide to eat anyway. The train ride seems to take forever. But you have your book, your (either a toad, cat, rat, or owl), and some food so you'll survive.

A/N (Sorry if this was a short chapter. Trust me chapter 4 is going to be long so hang tight. And don't worry we'll get to the romance soon. XD Your eyes must be bleeding right now cause this is sooooo crapy!!)