The Music

~Y/N's P.O.V~ 

After everything that happened with the new girl, and other stuff, I had a random thought, and just wanted to learn how to play the piano. I went up to Phoenix, and asked if she can teach me how to play the piano, because I knew that she knows how to play the piano.

She says "yeah," and she leads me to the Gryffndor common room, because she asked if we can bring Eliza along, and of course, I said yes. She tells the Fat Lady the password, and we enter. Phoenix immediately spots Eliza, and asks if she wants to come with us.

Eliza say yes, and we start heading to some room, I've never seen before. When we walked by it, a door appeared, and Phoenix was about to walk in, but Professor McGonagal asked what she was doing. 

When she answered, Professor McGonagal was perfectly okay with it, because she said she used to play the piano when she was our age. After that, we entered the room, and there was a piano. "This, is the Room of Requirement!" Pheonix says happily.

"This room gives you the things you require," Eliza starts saying. "And it will always be in this, exact room!" Phoenix finishes Eliza's sentence for her. We head toward the piano, and Phoenix starts telling me the notes of the piano.

When we're done doing that, Eliza begins playing a song on the piano, which I immediately recognized as Under The Willow Tree By Jasmine Thompson. I absolutely adored this song, and after a few seconds, Phoenix starts singing the song. 

Down by the water, under the Willow, sits a lone ranger, minding the Willow.

 He and his wife, once lived happily, planted a seed, that grew through the reeds. 

Summer's and winter, through snowy Decembers, sat by the water, close to the embers. 

Missing out the lives, that they once had before. 

I wouldn't leave you, I would hold you, when the last day comes.

 What if you need me, won't you hold me, on the last day.

 Our last day.

 Mr & Mrs, dreamed of a Willow, carving their names into their Willow. 

If he had spoken, love would return, spoken inside, too soft to be heard.

Eliza starts singing, as well.

Summer's and winters, through snowy Decembers, sat by the water, close to the embers. 

Missing out the live that they once had before. 

I wouldn't leave you, I would hold you, when the last day comes.

What if you need me, won't you hold me, on the last day.

Our last day.

Ahh...        

                                       Ahh...

                                                                                   Ahh...

I start singing with them.

Somewhere the timing will all come together, the mishaps will turn into sunny Decembers.