Prank Time!

~Phoenix and Eliza's P.O.Vs~

We decided we should prank Fred and George. Our prank seems like a lot of work but it will work. 

~Time for the prank!~  (E stands for Eliza and P stands for Phoenix)

E: I walk into the library "waiting" for George to show up. Ron brings the tea pot and some cups. He also brings a empty bottle labeled Love Potion. He sets it behind him. We set the tea pot and cups up making it look like we had tea before. All is set in place.

P: I catch George on the way to the library and ask him if he wants to hang out later at the black lake with me and Fred after he's done studying. He says yes. Fred and I hold hands and walk to the black lake. We plan to be here long enough so that George can come here after he sees Eliza and Ron snogging.

E: Ron turns his head and sees George walking in. We get in a comfortable position to start snogging and when we do George looks as though he were going to murder Ron. "ELIZA?!" George yells. Oh no hehe. I turn around and then ignore him and continue to snog Ron. 

P: Jeeze what is talking them so long?!

E: I kind of feel like I'm betraying George... After all we've been through... After all of the pranks... After everything really... We have to stop this prank on George. George turns around pretending to walk away when suddenly he grabs Ron's shirt pulls him away from me. George pulls Ron against the wall, and said he wants to throttle him. (A/N: Yandere much George!?) George then punches Ron square in the nose! "No! Please George stop it was just a prank please!" I say desperately hoping George wont do anymore harm to him.

P: I tell Fred I have to go before running off to the Library. "What is taking you so..." I see Ron clutching his bleeding nose. "George! Why did you punch your brother?!" "Because I thought he was snogging Eliza. But since this prank has gone to far without you telling me... We are done. See ya 'round Eliza." George picks Ron up and carries him to the Hospital Wing.

E: "This is all your fault!" I yell before storming off in tears. "Wait, Eliza!" I hear Phoenix scream after me.