Hospital Wing

~Eliza's P.O.V~

Phoenix, The Twins and I weren't even paying attention until we heard something or someone hit the ground. I turn around to see Y/N lying on the floor.

Hoping that she isn't dead, Fred and George pick her up and carry her out of the Slytherin common room. We all run to the Hospital Wing.

Phoenix wakes up Madam Pomfrey. "What's wrong with her?" I ask, concerned. "Just a stunning curse. Nothing to serious." says Madam Pomfrey. 

"I'll go contact Proffesor McGonagall." Madam Pomfrey mumbles under her breath. Within a few minutes Proffesor McGonagall comes running in.

"Who did it?!" says McGonagall strongly. "Either Draco or Harry m'am." I say scared that we will get in trouble. "Harry, Draco! You will both have detention with me tomorrow! And 10 points from Gryffindor and Slytherin!" McGonagall says, obviously tired. "And as for the rest of you...Just head back to your dormitories!"she says, walking off.

Before Phoenix leaves she hugs Fred, and gives him a goodnight kiss. I walk back to the Gryffindor common room holding hands with George. Yes we are dating. We walk into the common room quietly, I give George a kiss goodnight, then head up to the girls dormitories.