The End (Until Next Year ^-^)

~Eliza's P.O.V~ 

I hear wake up to the sound of a crash. I see Hermione's bed is empty. I go to wake up George and Fred only to find that Neville is lying on the ground. Un-Hexing Neville, I head up to the boys dormitories. "George," I whisper as I kiss him on the cheek. "What Love?" mumbles George. He is so cute!

"Hermione, Ron, and Harry snuck out again. I found Neville in a full body binding curse on the floor. What should we do?" "Nothing. It's none of our businesses. Now go back to sleep." mumbles George. "But the gossip!" I squeal. "But my sleep!" George mumbles while he falls back asleep.

~Your P.O.V~

You get woken up at 5 in the morning by George, Eliza, Fred, and Phoenix. "What is going on?" you say rubbing your eyes. "Harry, Hermione, and Ron snuck out last night and are in the Hospital Wing." George says. "And we are going to deliver them these treats." says Fred finishing George's sentence. Eliza and Phoenix hold up a giant bag of sweets.

"Ok, Let me just put on my robes!" you say laughing. "Ok, fine!" Eliza and Phoenix say in unison. They both look at each other and laugh. You get dressed in your Slytherin robes and head to the Hospital Wing.

Leaving the sweets there for when Harry, Hermione, and Ron wake up you head back to the Slytherin common room. You realize that you are holding hands with Draco. You blush furiously, embarrassed. You don't let go.

~Le Amazing Time Skip~

At breakfast Dumbledore announces which house has won. Holding Draco's hand and crossing your fingers, he starts speaking. "The House that has won is... Slytherin!" yells Dumbledore! All of Slytherin jumps up and screams! 

You and Draco kiss from all of the excitement. Harry furiously stares at you. You can't hear what Dumbledore yells next from all the talking. Suddenly all of the Slytherin banners turn into Gryffindor banners! You honestly don't care as all of Gryffindor cheers. Sneaking past Draco you run up to Harry and kiss him. Draco turns flaming red and gets mad. 

~Another Beautiful Time Skip~ 

You sit in the compartment with Eliza and Phoenix. "I'm gonna go find George, bye!" Eliza says walking out with her luggage. You and Phoenix talk about Quidditch as the train goes along. And this time you are hoping there won't be anymore drama. 

;)