Snogging! Eww

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

F/N - First Name

F/S - Favorite Smell/Favorite Shampoo

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food

F/D - Favorite Drink

N/N - Nick Name

~Draco's P.O.V~

All of the Slytherin's headed back to the common room after the feast. Y/N would not stop blushing as we talked. When we got inside the common room I grabbed Y/N's arm and led her to the fireplace. We talked for hours until we finally realized it was midnight. 

Y/N started to go back up to the girls dormitories. I didn't want her to leave! "No don't leave" "I have to go to bed Draco!" I grab her face and kissed her. 

Oh shoot why did I do that! I hope I'm a good kisser! The kissing turned into snogging (British making out) quickly.

Suddenly we heard a table fall on someone. "Ow!" the female voice said. When the girl stood up it was Phoenix Blade! She was holding a muggle video recorder. Phoenix yelled "I SHIP IT!" before running out of the common room door.

Phoenix is the gossiper. She is dating Fred Weasley too. She loves playing pranks on people. Y/N and I knew for a fact she would tell everyone.

Still blushing Y/N said "Oh no..." before leaning to snog me again. Wow, dreams really do come true!