Cheating

~Your P.O.V~

You wake up in the Hospital Wing kind of confused on how you got there. You see Draco sitting on your bed with a apology card.

You feel awkward thinking that if you hadn't snogged him then none of this would have ever happened. "Look, Y/N I'm sorry. I don't know who hit you with the curse, but just thinking it was me... I don't know. Please just accept the card and some chocolates." Draco says sympathetically. 

Damn he must really be sorry! "Draco of course I forgive you, and plus there is a 50% chance that it could have been Harry." "I know... It's just..." he mumbles. You ignore him and give him a hug. "I forgive you Draco, so let's just leave it at that." "Thanks Y/N." Draco says smiling. It's kind of cute.

After a while Hermione comes in of all people with all of your favorite sweets! "Y/N, I have been such a jerk to you." Hermione starts crying! "I should have been ha-" you cut her off with a hug, both of you in tears.

"I understand Hermione, Thank you so much!" "You're Welcome!" she says wiping her face. You and Hermione talk until she has to go.

Sleep.

After you wake up Harry is sitting at your bed with flowers and a card! "Oh my, Harry! Aren't you still mad at me?" "Um sort of. I just how could you?" "Harry, I was just caught up in the moment! Besides it's not like we're dating or anything! I can kiss whoever I like!"

"Even me?" Before even thinking Harry kisses you! It feels like heaven on Earth! After a moment or two you both break away.

"Well I have to get to class. Bye Y/N!" Harry says happily. "Bye" you mumble, starstruck.