Cheering Draco Up

~Phoenix's P.O.V~

After saying goodnight to everyone, and giving Fred a goodnight kiss, and hug, I decided to go down to the kitchens to get Draco a Couldron Cake, since I knew he would want something to cheer him up, after the incident... 

Fred said he would go down there in a bit, to get Harry something. Once I got to the kitchen doors, I tickled the pear, because for some reason you have to tickle a fruit, which disturbs me...

I asked the kind House-Elves if I could get a Couldron Cake, after telling them what happened. They asked me if, they could visit Y/N, to give her some Get Well Soon sweets, and I said yes of course.

After that, I walked back to the Slytherin Common Room, and told the painting the password. Once I got in, I saw Draco, looking sad on the chairs. You could tell he was sad, other wise, he would have been with Gregory (Goyle) and Vincent (Crabbe), but nope, he's alone.

I sat next to him, and rubbed his back. He looked at me with sorrow, "Couldron Cake? I know they're  your favorite." I tried making him feel better. 

"Hey, Mr. GrumpyPants, talk to me, other wise, I'm gonna stuff this in your face." He put on a weak smile, and chucked a little. "Is this how you try and cheer people up, you crazy lady?" His statement made me laugh

 "Yeah, I guess. But seriously. If you don't take this Couldron Cake I'm gonna shove it in your face." He takes the Couldron Cake, and says "I feel bad, thinking it could have been me who hit her with the curse." "I know but you can feel bad for yourself in detention." He chuckles a little.

About 10 minutes later, we get done talking, and he FINALLY finishes the Couldron Cake. I throw the wrapper away for him, get a blanket, because he said he wanted to sleep out here tonight, even though I wanted, too as well.

"Thanks." He says, looking drowsy. I've never seen him tired before, and honestly I'm glad I am now. His face looks like he's about to pass out, and sneeze at the same time.

 His face looks like he's about to pass out, and sneeze at the same time

Before leaving I give him a pillow, " 'Night, love." and turn off all of the lights. He says goodnight back, in the most adorable way, and yes I sort of have a crush on Draco, even though I have a boyfriend.

 Fred already knows, and he's fine with it, because he thinks it's because I hang out with him, too much, and he's wearing off on me. And to be honest, i don't blame Fred for thinking I hang out with Draco too much, because I spend time with him in my spare time.

But, here's the complete truth. I think of Draco more of a brother, than anything, and I think he only likes me as a sister as well. Meh, I don't care anymore, I'm tired, from another great day of drama. 

I go up to the girls' dormitories, and before I head off to bed, I take a short shower. Showers let my muscles relax, especially when I need to think of more pranks, and stuff, because we all know, that I need to have those great ideas!

I get dressed in my pj's and notice that's my roommate Pansy, is still up. I say goodnight to her, because I don't want to be rude, and crawl into bed, and that's when I fall asleep, and have the best dream/idea ever.  Playing a prank on Eliza, Fred, and George!