Gossiper

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

F/N - First Name

F/S - Favorite Smell/Favorite Shampoo

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food

F/D - Favorite Drink

N/N - Nick Name

~Harry's P.O.V~ 

I was just about to go up to the boys' dormitories, when someone walks in "Hey, Harry!" It's Phoenix  Blade, knowing her, it's probably gossip, or prank plans with Fred and George... 

"Harry... I don't think you're going to like what I'm going to tell you... It's about Y/N..." I swear, if she tells me what I think she's going to tell me... "... Alright, what is it?" I groan. "... Umm... Well..." She never mumbles, or does a high pitched voice, so this can't be good... 

"DracoSortaKindaMaybeKissedY/N" Phoenix said, so fast I could barely understand her, but I heard enough to know what she said, but knowing her it's probably a prank. 

"Haha, okay, so what did you really wanna tell me?" I say hoping she's joking about what she said... "I'm serious! Here, I record all of my conversations!" She replies. She shows me the recording, and I want to punch Malfoy square in the nose or worse... kill him!

"Thanks, Phoenix... Hey, can you, Fred, George, and Eliza, play a prank on Malfoy? Also, how did you know the password for the Gryffindor common room?"

"Oh, Fred and George told me." said Phoenix. "Hey, can you, Eliza, and the Twins  also come with me? I don't know the password for the Sytherin common room." "Yeah sure," says Phoenix.

Moments later Phoenix, Eliza, Fred, and George come down, "Alright, let's go!" Phoenix says, and we all walk to the Slytherin Common Room, and Phoenix tells me, Eliza, Fred, and George the Slytherin password.