How Dare He!

~Your P.O.V~

You get woken up by Fred, George, and Hermione. You walk down to breakfast with them cause you are starving! You see Eliza steps out of the Slytherin common room right after you! You wave to say hi but once she sees George she puts her hood up and ignores you. 

Once you get to The Great Hall you sit with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. Ron tells you what happened between George and Eliza. "Wow..." you say starstruck. You can't believe what Ron said.

"I'm gonna go teach George a lesson!" you yell storming off to George.

 Grabbing his shirt you yell, "GEORGE WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH ELIZA! ELIZA IS PERFECT FOR YOU AND IT WAS JUST A PRANK! NO NEED TO BE SO SERIOUS! ELIZA LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANY PERSON IN THE WORLD! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HER I WILL KICK YOUR ARSE YOU HEAR ME!" 

Everybody turns their heads. Blushing you put George down.

After a moment or two all of the students go back to eating. You see Eliza turn bright red. George looking terrified goes back to eating as well!

"Oh, I see how it is!" yells Eliza before running off to who knows where? "This is not over." you say in George's ear before chasing after Eliza."

~Eliza's P.O.V~ 

I can't believe George would do that! I collapse in a chair near the fire. I hear someone come in. Looking up I see Y/N standing near the portrait. "Eliza... I'm" "Save it. I know I shouldn't have played the prank on George. And for your information I am friends with Phoenix again." Oh, George...

"I know, Ron told me. I just hate to see any of my friends like this! You belong with George and you know it! It may take him some time to come around but you know he will." says Y/N. "Wow...You really do care." "Of course I do! You're my friend Eliza!" "Awww... Tha-" George runs in holding some flowers. "George?!"

 "Eliza, I made a mistake. I relize now that it was just a harmless prank will you ever for-" I cut him off with a kiss. "You know I will always forgive you!" Awww he is crying! "Thanks," he chuckles.

George and I decide to spend the rest of the day together at Hogsmead.

A/N Sorry if this was another short chapter! Will try to make the next chapter longer! Wolfie out! Peace! 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!