Draco Fury

~Eliza's P.O.V~

Gossip has been floating around for a day now but nobody cares. What they want is gossip about the boy who lived. So I had to catch some footage.

I grabbed my video recorder and headed down to the Hospital wing. Side note I am not a mudblood. My dad is a wizard and my mum is a witch. Mom's muggle born and my dad is half-blood so... I guess I'm a half-blood too.

Y/N was sleeping so I hid behind a bed. I pressed record on the camera and hid it where nobody could see it. Then I left for lunch.

During lunch Harry sat down next to me. He was busy talking to Hermione and Ron so I continued to eat.

"I'm gonna go visit Y/N see ya around!" Harry said getting up and leaving. "Wait Harry!" I yelled. "What?" "Don't forget to get her flowers and a card!" Haha. "Okay! Bye!" "Bye!"

When we had to go to potions Harry came running down the hall. "You where almost late!" "I know, I was with Y/N." Yes! He was with Y/N!

After potions is over I head down to the Hospital Wing to grab my video recorder. Luckily Y/N is still asleep. I press stop and then run out of the room.

George is in the common room waiting for me. "Hello love!" George says. "Hey George!"

I sit down next to him. "George I recorded Y/N while she was in the Hospital Wing." "Cool, show me." I show is the footage and he is shocked to see Y/N snogging Harry.

"You know what would get some real buzz going?" "If you show this to Malfoy!" I love it when he finishes my thoughts. "Exactly what I was thinking! Well got to go show this to Malfoy!" "Se ya, love!" I kiss him and then walk off to the Slytherin common room.

I say the password. Yes Phoenix told me after the feast. Phoenix is my best friend. I'm lucky that my boyfriend's brother is my best friends boyfriend!

"Draco!" "What do you want you filthy mudblood" Ouch that burned. "I have something you might want to see. Its about Y/N." Draco instantly turns around. "What is it?" "Just watch the video!"

I show Draco the footage I took of Harry and Y/N snogging. "Harry Potter!!!!" Draco screamed. He turned flaming red! He stormed off angrily with his wand at the ready.

I went back to my common room and told George all about what happened. Then George and I held hands and walked to dinner.