Making Up, and Quidditch

~Phoenix's P.O.V~

I wake up, to see Draco sleeping on the chair next to me. Honestly, he's kinda cute, when he's sleeping... WAIT, WOAH, OKAY!!! HE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE...! I start reading Hogwarts a History. After awhile, Draco starts to wake up, in the most adorable way possible, making me giggle.

"Oh... You're up already..." He says, drowsily. "Yeah... I woke up about five to ten minutes ago," I reply. "Wanna go get breakfast?" I ask him. "Yes, please!!!" He replies, making me laugh. I help him out of the chair, because he said he was lightheaded and didn't feel well. 

 I held his hand, to support him falling. Once we get to the Great Hall, I see a LOT of people looking at us, as if we're a couple, so I ask him, "You okay to stand by yourself, because a LOT of people looking at us, as if we're a couple..." I ask Draco. 

He nods and we start heading towards breakfast, again. Once we get to breakfast, I get myself some food(only a little bit), and Draco asks if I can get some food for him. Of course, I said yes, not wanting to be mean, and since I know his favorite foods, here at Hogwarts, I get his usual/favorite. 

He says thank you, and starts eating, and I do as well. Once we're done eating, we head back to the Slytherin common room, and just talk for awhile. And that's when someone walks in... And that someone is... Eliza... And all of a sudden, Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, and Ron come in.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione go to the girls' dormitories, probably going to see Y/N, since she got out of the Hospital Wing, already. Eliza, Fred, and George came up to Draco, and I. Eliza stared at me creepily, before running up to me(tripping in the process) and hugging me, and killing me in the process as well.

Eliza quickly said "I can't stand it without you!!!" She screams, basically making me deaf... "Well... You're going to have to stand it without me, because you're going to kill me!" I reply, making her laugh. 

She lets go, I start trying to catch my breath. "THANK YOU!" I yell, since everyone is still at breakfast, and Eliza laughs at me... AGAIN! "I just wanted to say... I'm sorry!" Eliza says, and I just fake frown at her. "You don't forgive me, do you?" She asked. 

"I'm not going to... NOT FORGIVE YOU!" I say, as I start laughing at her surprised and confused face. "*Ahem* Phoen..." I turn my eyes over to Draco, who was talking. "Yeah?" I ask him. "Umm... Quidditch Practice???" He replies. 

"Oh, I completely forgot that I was Seeker on the Slytherin's team!" I say, as I run out of the common room. I head to the changing rooms. I see my coach, and go to change in an area, where no one can see me. 

After I'm done changing, our coach starts giving us our pep talk, saying if we don't win the quidditch match next month, then he won't let us play on the team anymore. 

~Le Fabu time-skip after quidditch practice, because of my laziness >•<~ 

Once we're done with quidditch, I go to the Slytherins common room, to find Draco doing his charms homework. "So how'd it go?" He asks. "Awesome!" I reply. "That's good... Ugh, I can't get this charm right!" He complains, making me laugh. "Which one? I ask him. "Wingardium LeviosA!" He says, trying to do the charm spell. 

"Stop, stop, stop!" I say. "You're going to take someone eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong." I say, pulling out my own wand. "Wingarduim LeviOsa! Not LeviosA!" I say, lifting up the book next to him. 

Draco tries doing the spell, but after a few times of me helping him, he does it. "Yay!" He says, with a lot of happiness, making me laugh, because he's never this happy about finishing homework. 

"So who's sleeping in the common room tonight?" I ask him. "Both of us. One of us can sleep on the couch, and the other can sleep on the chair!" He says. "I call sleeping on the chair!" I reply. "Why?" He asks. 

"Two reasons. One: You deserve somewhere more comfortable. Two: I already had turn on the couch. You deserve the couch, for studying so hard!" I say, ruffling his hair, while grinning. 

"Goodnight." Draco says, drowsily. "Night, love." I reply, drowsily as well. In the middle of the night, I see  Draco on the chair next to me, and holding my hand. I end up blushing madly, while I see him start to wake up. "Ummm... Sorry." He says, blushing madly as well. "I-it's fine..." I reply, and we both fall back asleep still holding hands.