The Sorting

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

F/N - First Name

F/S - Favorite Smell/Favorite Shampoo

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food

F/D - Favorite Drink

N/N - Nick Name

~Your P.O.V~

Once we got off the train, it was time for the sorting! Professor McGonagall brought out a hat, which I immediately knew was the Sorting Hat, since Hermione and I researched all about the school, and by all I mean ALL. Hermione and I are the smartest in our years.

Professor McGonagall started reading everyone's names to be sorted. "Blade, Phoenix!"..."Slytherin!" the Sorting Hat yelled. "Goldstein, Eliza!"... "Gryffindor!" the Hat yelled again . "Granger, Hermione!" Before she went up to be sorted, I wished her good luck. "Thanks!" She replied, grinning. "Gryffindor!" The Sorting Hat yelled. I was happy for Hermione, and I also wanted to be a Gryffindor... 

"Weasley, Ronald!" Professor McGonagall called him name. Ron went up nervously, to be sorted into a house. "Ugh, Another one of you. Well... I guess you'll have to be Gryffindor!" yelled the Hat. "Potter, Harry!" Professor McGonagall called, when she said his name, a lot of whispers went around, making him more nervous. After a little while (A minute or two) He got sorted into Gryffindor.

 "Malfoy, Draco!" I looked at him, and he looked at me, making both of us blush. He goes up, and the hat barely touched his head, and it yelled "Slytherin!". "L/N, F/N!" (Last and first name)  I went up, and after a few good seconds of the hat complementing me, it yelled "Slytherin!", honestly, I was really suprized... I was also suprized that Hermione wasn't in Ravenclaw! But me, Slytherin? Cunning? Since when was I cunning? 

All of the Slytherins clapped, includding DRACO! I sat next to Draco, both of us still blushing. Dumbledore said we were able to have our feast now, and all of the food appeared. After eating we decided to go to the common room, but before we did, of course we had to find out our password though. (Its Wicked is Good for the password, btw.)