She's Mine

~Draco's P.O.V~

After what that MudBlood told me, I immediately asked her, "Where is he?" I said angrily. "He's in the library.... Alone...." She adds quickly. "Thanks, ?" "Goldstein" She says, somewhat cheerfully. "Thanks, Goldstein." I say, and run to the library. 

As I'm running in the halls, Snape passes me, and stops me. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?" He asks. "Potter." I reply. "Alright, carry on, just don't get yourself a detention, for attacking anybody."

And with that I ran to the library fuming. I saw, Potter sitting in one of the chairs, doing his homework, and walk angrily towards him. "Potter!" He looks up at me, with disgust. "Follow me. Now" I say, and he groans.

He leaves his homework asking Madam Pince if she can watch over it. She says yes, and Potter follows me outside, near the Black Lake. "Alright, what did you want?" He groans. Damn, when does this boy not groan?

"WHY WERE YOU SNOGGING Y/N!?!" I say, feeling like I'm going to kill him. "Umm.... Two things, one: how did you know? Two: Because I like her, and she's not actually yours. She's both of ours, until she can decide or we fight for her." 

I pull out my wand, and Poter does as well. He starts to yell "Stupe-!" "Expelliarmus!" I cut him off. He falls over, making me chuckle. I point my wand at him say start to say "Cruci-!" "STOP!!" The female voice squeaked. 

It was y/n... Why does she always end up seeing Potter and I fight? I turn around and Potter stands up. We both run to Y/N and hug her tightly, even though we might actually kill her in the process of the hug.

"You're okay!" Potter and I say at the same time. "It would be better if I can breathe!!" She says between breaths. "Oops... Uh s-sorry..." We say at the same time again. We let go of her, we ask if she's okay. "Yeah, I'm fine, just PLEASE stop fight!?" 

We say we won't fight again, but she said we have to apologize to each other, saying our first names, and say it nicely... "Fiiinneee..." Potter groans. "I'm very sorry, Harry." "I forgive you, and I'm very sorry as well Draco." He replies. "Apology accepted." I reply back.

"Awwww, look at the two of you!" Phoenix says literally coming out of no where. "I know right!? Their so cute, apologizing to each other!" Squeals Eliza. Both Potter and I roll our eyes. Fred and George pot up, next to their girlfriends, kissing them on the cheek.

"Ready?" The twins say at the same time. "When are we not!?" Says Phoenix. Fred Says "Accio Brooms!" And four brooms pot up, they all get on them and fly off somewhere.

~Phoenix's P.O.V~

Eliza told me what she did and I was amazed. I'm guessing Draco, Harry, Y/N and everyone else forgot about Hogsmeade.

When we got to Hogsmead we decided to get some ButterBeer, and some hot chocolate, with whipped cream. I was DELICIOUS! About 3-4 hours later, of hanging out, it was time to leave, so we got on our brooms, and flew back to school.

We weren't that hungry for the feast, since we ate a lot of candy and we also saved a bunch of candy too, so we just went to our common rooms. Before Fred walked in his common room, I pecked his cheek, and walked off.

While walking, I saw Draco. He looked fairly happy... Did he kill Harry or something? "Hey, Draco! Why are you so happy?" I ask. "Even though I was with Potter, I went to Hogsmeade with Y/N!" He replies happily. "Haha, alright, we'll just make sure you're not happy enough to stay up all night, okay?" 

"Why do I need to sleep well?" He asks. "Well..." I start. "WE HAVE A HUGE TEST TOMORROW!!! YAY" I squeal loudly. "Okay, okay, calm down. WAIT WHAT. WE HAVE A HUGE TEST TOMORROW!?!? NOOOOO" 

I laugh a bit at his reaction. "It's alright, to get the hyperness out of you as well, I'll help you study." I say. "THANK GOD, YOU'RE MY FRIEND" he practically yells, making everyone look at him, so his face goes red from embarrassment.

After about 3 hours, we finally get done studying. "Night, love" I say. "Goodnight." He replies. He hands me a blanket and pillow, and turns off the light for me, so I can sleep. This time for my dreaming/planning for pranks, I plan a prank about cheating on Fred with George. And just so you know, when I met Fred and George, it was quite easy to tell them apart.

A/N: 111 Reads! Thank you guys so much! We will promise to post something soon! Also, If you look up: Year one Draco Malfoy x Reader x Harry Potter we are at there! But seriously guys 111 reads in 2 days! That is amazing! Thank you so much!