Chapter 5: The Punishment

Okay okay, it's okay. I can do this. No I can't. I can't do this. Man I really wish I went back through my window again. Why didn't I think of that??

"Hey Camila.....What are you doing up?" I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh, you know the usually. Waiting for you to get home, so you can try to make up an excuse as to why your not in your room, but instead coming in the house oh so early in the morning, then waiting til your finish so I can give you a lecture and a punishment, but other than that I can't think of anything." She said while her face turned red from being so mad.

"Okay, uhh I can explain-." I said but soon cut off.

"No, I don't want you to tell me pretty lies about how you were hangin' out and that you loss track of time. Do you know what could've happened to you? ESPECIALLY since you decided to drive home drunk and-." she paused to smell me. "HIGH? What the HELL Y/N? You could have gotten into an accident or something worse. And I would be the one to blame. What was I supposed to tell your parents when they got the phone call about their kid being in the hospital? It's only the second night and your already doing stuff that could cost you your life." She finished off her rant, huffing off any extra thought she may have had.

"In my defense, I didn't know there was gonna be marijuana at the party." I said with all seriousness.

She looked at me, not impressed. "Un-fucking-believable." She mutter going upstairs while adding "You are not to leave this house unless it is for something important for the next week." She said not looking back.

Well doesn't this suck. Now I can't go to Charlie's birthday party tomorrow or Selena's Pool Bash-Out. Well, that one I'm more than happy to miss because I don't have swim trunks anymore. They ended up having a big tear in them but luckily it was when we were leaving so no one saw 'Baby Trevor'. And the fact I have to order another one online so it wouldn't get here on time anyway. I like my stuff custom made. But I can still go to Michael's BBQ HotSpot. That will be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)I decided to cut this short so I can do a the days as one update itself instead of fitting it all in one but yeah hope you enjoy.