Chapter 31: Things Aren't Staring To Look Up

After like two hours of watching TV playing and eating with Hayley, Lauren finally showed up. She knows about her and I but she also know that we don't have anything going on so she's cool with it. I've been more open about Lauren and I's relationship and I think that it's been more beneficial for the both of us. Maybe she might be the one for me.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" Lauren said coming to my side. I didn't bother to look up because I was still on my phone, but when I did I regretted it so much.

There stood Lauren and Camila damn near hovering over me, Lauren with a soft guilty smile and Camila with a hardcore glare. My dick is so damn confused on whether to be hard or stay soft. I mean come on they're both so damn attractive how could you not.

"Oh uh hi Camila." I tried not to sound scared but got damnit I was. She clenched her jaw I could get a cut on my hand if I touched her.

"Hello Y/N." She said it with such coldness it was like ice. Holy shit I'm so done for.

"I'm so sorry she saw me at Target and then followed me here." Lauren said with a sad tone.

"Aww baby come here it's okay you did nothing wrong at all." I motioned for her to come sit on my lap, which she did, and I cuddled her somewhat rocking us back and forth.

"It is had she never saw me we could've been gotten away where she wouldn't be able to find us." She whispered only for me to hear and I was a little heartbroken.

"No no baby this isn't your fault. You did nothing wrong she's just a little upset because I left her without saying anything about where I was going or who I was with." I tried to assure her that she didn't do anything.

"Are you sure?" She looked up at me.

"I'm positive. Now let's go. You have to get home and so do I." I stood up with her holding onto me for dear life and I got my bag and walked to Camila's car putting it in there and having Lauren get down.

"I'll see you when I'm able to, okay?" I cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead. She just nodded and slowly walked to her car, looking back at me and giving me a small smile before getting in her car and driving off.

Camila on the other hand, cleared her throat and ushered for me to get in her car. I decided to get in the back seat because I didn't want to deal with her nonsense anymore. Like following my girlfriend just to find me? How crazy is this woman?

She started the car and made her way to the house. As she made her way I just thought about Lauren. I think I really am starting to fall for her. And I think she is for me too. I just hope that I'm right and that she'll catch me when I do fall all the way. Cause if not, then I would've took a leap of faith for nothing.
____________________________________________________
When we got to the house I hurried to the door and opened it heading up to my room and locking that door.

Camila was quick behind me but not quick enough. She started knocking on the door trying to get me to answer but I ignored her.

"Y/N open this door right now. You have a lot of explaining to do." She said to where I could hear her.

I went to open the door and look her dead in the eyes to show her just how serious I'm being.

"I have absolutely nothing to say to you. I am my own woman and can make decisions for myself. I don't need to explain shit to you. You see only my guardian nothing else. Now go make yourself useful and get started on dinner." I ended with a smile slamming and locking the door in her face.

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of her and her possessiveness. Like she has no power over me other than the fact that she's supposed to watch me. That's it. Not kiss me or cuddle or fucking have sex with me nothing. She my mom's best friend for crying out loud.

It would never work.

I put my stuff down, taking off my shoes and fell down on my bed just trying to take everything in. I let out a breathe and relax and I could feel all the tension in my back. So I got up and went to my bathroom to start the shower and ease my muscles. I took off my shirt and pants before going back in my room to get some sleep clothes to put on. Once I did I went back in and took of my briefs before hopping in the shower and just standing there, letting the water fall down on me.

Ugh I'm ready to go back to school already.

———————————————————————-––———-–––———
Yooo sorry for such a long wait it's the end of the school year and everything has been just crazy but a nice little chapter for you I should be updating soon so look out. And don't forget to vote and comment.