Chapter 10: Day 5 (Thursday)

After we got back to the house we didn't discuss anything we just went to our rooms and retired for the night. The next morning, Camila didn't have to go anywhere so we just stayed in the house for today.

I woke up and did my usual routine but I didn't get dressed, knowing I wouldn't be going anywhere.

Last night was very...uhh...I don't know how to put this. Maybe eventful? Yeah, eventful.

You wouldn't really expect two guys to hit on your 'babysitter' and then end up beating them for it.

Like who does that? Its just stupid.

But right now we're in the living room watching Spongebob. She hasn't brought up last night so its either because she forgot or she doesn't want to. Either way im ok with it.

We're half way through the episode when she gets up and goes upstaurs, comes down with a blanket, then sits next to me and puts it over us. She then snuggles into me and continues watching the show. I just go with it because like you know. I like her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Its around 12 and I'm starting to get hungry.

"Hey, are you hungry?" I ask Camila, seeing if she wanted anything to eat.

"Uhh. Starving. Feed me." she said looking up at me.

"I'm just going to make some sandwiches." I said hopping off the couch making my way to the kitchen.

"That's fine with me." she said walking to the kitchen as well.

I started to get the ingredients out and when I turned around again she was right there, smiling so big I think her face was hurting.

"HooShit! What the hell Cami?" I said holding my heart, trying to calm myself down.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I was just wondering if I could make my infamous sandwich instead?" Camila said, with her puppy dog eyes.

"Uhh. Sure as long as it'll fill me, I don't care." I said, ready to eat something.

After making the CamWiches, as I like to call them, and eating them we made our way back to the living and decided that we would got to the game room and play Call Of Duty.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"The score is 3 to 3 and whoever wins this next round has to do whatever the winner wants them to do for the rest of the day. Deal?" Camila said, as if she was gonna win.

I mean come on I have been playing this since it came out. My dad is a game designer and I'm his tester, so all the games that he makes he has me play them so that he can get my opinion on them and so far all of the Call Of Dutys are my favorite.

"Ok deal." I said with confidence.

ಠ_ಠ

This. Is. Not. Ok. What. So. Ever.

She won. She won the last game. Now I have to do anything she wants me to. For the rest of the day.

"This is UTTER BULLSHIT!!!!" I yelled, causing her to laugh.

"How the hell did you win?" I said, flabbergasted about the situation at hand.

"Dude I have like 7 guy friends. We play video games all the time. I can't be the only girl and prove that I don't have skills." she said laughing.