Chapter 12: Day 6 (Friday) Part Two

On the previous chapter...

Right when I stepped in all I saw was Camila in the chair across the room looking dead at me.

"So you may already know why I'm waiting for you but just to clarify. I was sent a text from you and it was necessarily a message but a picture of you and your," she looked down and my pants then back up again. "'Exposed Area's' might I add." Camila said crosing her legs and looking me dead in the eye.

"You have some explaining to do." She said in a boss tone of voice.

---------------------------------------------------------

Deep shit. That's what I'm in. Some deep shit.

"Uhh, before I do explain. Did you tell my mom about this?" I said wanting to not get in trouble.

"Not yet." Camila said looking at me now waiting for my explanation.

"Ok so to explain, it's a tradition we do at my collage. So every Friday we send and get freaky text from other classmates. It's called 'Freaky Friday' You have to switch phones with someone and what you have to do is find five people in their contacts to send freaky stuff to whether it be a text or what you got, a nude, so the thing is whoever has the most freaky texts is the 'Freak of the Week'." I said explaining the whole concept.

"So basically it's a contest to see who's the freakiest?" She said with a solemn face.

"Prreeettttyy much, yeah." I said nodding my head as well.

"Ok so do your teachers know about this?" She asked trying to dissect the whole situation.

"Yeah we've done it for so long that now every time someone's phone goes off on a Friday the teachers just ignore it cause every time they said it out loud it was something inappropriate." I said shrugging my shoulders.

She just looked at me totally taken back from this.

"So everyone's ok with this?" She asked still a little confused.

"Yep." I answered quickly.

"Ok well I guess your not in trouble but I just want to know, who sent the pic?" She questioned.

"It was Lauren." I said not even thinking about it.

She just nodded her head and got up off the chair, making her way to get room upstairs.

When she finally made her way upstairs I was so happy I didn't get in trouble but now it's just weird she saw my buddy that's not ok. Even though I totally like her, that's just awkward. So I decided to go to her room.

When I made it upstairs, I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer it. When she did, I came in and sat on her bed and she went to her bathroom.

"So what's wrong?" She asked, beginning to brush her teeth.

"Uh well I just wanted to know are we cool?" I asked nervously, looking around her room and seeing her phone open.

"Cool about what?" She asked confused.

I went to her phone and saw that it was open to the picture she was sent. Why was it open? Did she like it? Was she gonna send it to my parents? Or for something else?

"Cool about the whole naked picture of me thing." I said taking her phone and walking to her.

"Oh yeah it's okay remember I was the one that was there to see you get potty trained." She said with a smile turning to me but when she saw her phone and what was on it she stopped.

"So why is this just open?" I asked shaking the phone a but.

"Uhh...um...see..I was gonna delete it off my phone." She said after pausing a bit.

"Stop lying and just admit it. You can't help that you want this 12 inch deep inside you." I said smirking and stepping closer to her.

She looked stunned by me saying that and started backing up until she hit the wall.

"Y/N we can't do this." She said trying to push me away.

"But why though? I know you want me with the way that you look at me and bite your lip when I'm working out, or how about the other day when you constantly glared at Dinah because we were cuddling." I said proving my point.

"Ok I'll admit that I do like you but," she was saying but I cut her off.

"But nothing just let this happen. Please. I've waited too long for this." I said caressing her cheek.

"Fine but we'll have to keep it on the low around your friends and when your parents get back." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm cool with that babygirl." I said rubbing up and down her sides.

We just looked into each other's eyes and soon we began leaning in and then we kissed it was slow but still rough.

I licked her bottom lip for entrance but she refused so I grabbed and squeezed her ass and she moaned allowing me to let my tongue roam free in her mouth.

We soon pulled away from each other and just stood there.

"So what does this mean for us now?" She asked.

"Well would you Karla Camila Cabello allow me to take you on a date tomorrow night say around, 8:00?" I asked with hopefulness in my eyes.

"I would love to Y/N Trey Y/LN to accompanied you on a date tomorrow around 8:00." She said giggling a little at the end.

I started smiling like and idiot while looking at her. I then leaned down and pecked her nose.

"Now let us head to bed." I said taking her hand on mine and taking her to the bedroom.

"Okay Papi." She said smirking a bit.

"Don't start that. It's to late a night and I'm sleepy." I said trying to avoid getting a hard on.

"Fine come on puddin." She said in a Harley Quinn voice.

I smiled at her and made my way back to the bed. I took off my pants and my shirt and got in the bed while she had on a tank top and her panties. She pulled the covers up and I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me and nuzzling my face in her nape.

Then we soon fell asleep, waiting for the next day.