Chapter 24: What To Do?

After all this chaos with Camila and Lauren and then Normani and Dinah, I just don't know what to do. Like how do you go from everything being all fine and content and calm to you being on the verge of insanity?

I don't know anymore. And to be honest, I kinda don't want to know either. I should just let everything go it's course. If it goes the way that I want for it to then I should be fine. I don't want to end up doing something stupid because I want for things to go back to normal. 

I wish I never had a crush on Camila. I wish I had went to that party so that way I could've watch over Dinah and made sure she didn't do anything crazy. I wish that my parents were here so I don't have to got through all of this.

Ugh it's so much to deal with. What should I do? And plus with all this happening, I....I think I may have feelings for Lauren. And I don't even know why. We've been friends for such a long time you would think that it would stay that way. But after that kiss, it was like something inside me clicked. It was like all those times we would just have sex or make out was just well that. 

But that kiss. It's like it was trying to tell me something. Like she was trying to tell me something.

What if she does like me? In that way? What if we were to actually get together? Would things be awkward with the new way things would be going? Ugh I don't know and I don't want to over think it if things that may have a chance of not happening.

Ugh what to do....

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Short chapter I know but I need you guys' opinion. Should go with Lauren and you dating and then Camila comes to her senses while they are dating and then her and you start dating or should it just be Camila comes to her senses over a time span and then y'all start dating? Please comment cause I need suggestions on this.