Chapter 23: More Issues Pt. 2

Last Chapter

"Dinah what you need to do is take a few seconds and breathe and listen. Right now what you're doing is questioning things you don't even know for sure will happen. And plus on top of that what about Normani? You also need to talk to her about this you need to be honest. I mean she has to know you had sex with someone else. And plus that someone else being an ex and your first love." I finished.

But after I finished my rant, Dinah and I heard a gasp and we turned our heads.

________________________________________________________________________________

We see Ally and Lauren looking shocked as I was when Camila came back. Wait. How did they get in?

"How did you guys get in my house?" I was pointing at them looking confused.

"Oh Camila let us in before she left. Said something about going to her sister's." Ally shrugged her shoulders.

I just nodded my head. Seems as though she was still trying to get away from me too.

"Hey uh Y/N I need to talk to you in private for a second." Lauren had called at me.

I stood up and I walked towards her, leading her downstairs.

Once we made it the kitchen, she began to talk.

"Okay so I don't know what it is but I think it has to do with what happened last week, but she gave me this look when she was leaving." she kept rocking back and forth on her hills.

"Well you shouldn't have to worry about her so don't. And I don't know why she's giving you any look because she's in the wrong more than I am." I was so nonchalant while saying it.

"Wait what do you mean she's more in the wrong?" she scrunched up her eyebrows together.

"Let's just say she saw an old friend and it led to more of what it shouldn't have been." I was rolling my eyes as I walked over towards her.

"But I don't really think she wants me anymore."I rested my head on her shoulder as she caressed my face.

"Why do you say that?" As she began to walk away towards the couch I followed her.

"Cause I don't know anyone who shows interest in one person but goes back so quickly to the last person they were with."I sat on top of her as she was laying down on the couch.

"Maybe she was just using you as a rebound. I mean I don't have a place in any of this but I'm just making guesses." She pulled me down with her and adjusted us to where I was holding her in my arms with her back against me.

"Well maybe you're right. But I don't want to be like that. I want to have an actual relationship. I'm tired of just fucking and leading people on I'm ready to settle down and get into a relationship." I didn't realize it but I was caressing her arm, making shapes and patterns on her wrist. But she didn't seem to mind so I continued.

"Yeah me too." She put her head back and looked up at me and gave me a small peck under my jawline.

I laid my head down on the back of the arm rest and closed my eyes.

And then soon enough I went to sleep on the couch.

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to screaming. What the hell? Why am I always waking up to noise?

I check my phone and see that it's 6 at night, woah I was sleep for a long time.

I got up off the couch. Or at least tried and I seen that Lauren was fast asleep on me. I gently moved her off me and put her on the couch.

The yelling was coming from upstairs. I hurry and run up there and it's coming from my room. As I opened the door, I see Normani, Dinah and Ally.

Ally holding back Normani from attacking Dinah who is in the corner.

We all know what she's capable of so thank goodness Ally is holding her back.

"Hey! Hey! What's going on here?" I yelled stopping the chaos happening in front of me.

"That son of a piece of shit bitch cheated on me!" Wow that's a name you can call someone.

"I said I was sorry! It was just a drunken mistake!" Dinah had tears practically falling out of her eyes.

"Bull-fucking-shit! It's over Dinah! I thought we could actually be something that would last forever." As she said her final words, she ripped out of Ally's grip and made her way downstairs and out of my house.

First, Lauren kisses me, then Camila leaves and then comes back with injuries and hickeys and now Normani and Dinah broke.

Well now that's more things I have to worry about.