Chapter 18: Oh No Pt. 1

The next day I decided to hang with the gang and a couple of other friends as well at my house in the backyard by my pool.

It was a nice pool day today. But something was off. Lauren kept staring at me like I was some kind of snack or meal.

If I'm being totally honest, I haven't been catching any action with Camila lately. She's been distant with me since the whole Shawn incident.

I think she wants to still be with him but also wants to be with me. But I'm not all the way sure about that.

So why not go with Lauren and see where things goes

I walked over to Lauren and took a seat in the chair that was next to her. The whole way that I was walking over to her, she was just staring.

Oh I almost forgot the fact that Camila wasn't home. She said that she needed to go over to her aunt's house to help her plan for a party for the 4th of July.

As I sit down she turns to her side and looks me dead in the eyes.

"How may I help you today, Ms. Jauregui?" I said smiling at her.

"Well you can start off by not being so damn formal." she said turning back to her previous position.

"Well my bad for being proper.. Considering the fact that you can't help but keep your eyes on me." I said smirking at her.

She began to blush and cover her face as though she had a pimple or something.

It was cute to be honest. She's such an adorable person. Even when we were kids and she would hide behind a tree and peek around it waiting for me. But she's still cute now. And she's also very hot as well too. Like damn.

"Well I can't help it if I have a super hot friend." she had uncovered her face looking at me once again.

"Ohhh so I'm hot now? Well that's a good thing to know." I leaned back on my hands as I turned my head towards her and scrunching up my face.

"Oh Trey you're such a cutie pie." she reached over and pinched my cheeks.

I, obviously, slapped her hand away. She knew I never liked it when people did that. And she uses it to her advantage because she knows I'll never do anything to her about which is trash because I just might. She never knows.

"Hey what did I tell you about that?" I sent a playful glare at her and then got up.

She had got up too and ran up to me. She thought she was going to hug me but nope. I moved right before she could wrap her arms around me. She ended up falling into the pool, but sadly she had a grip on my arm and I too fell in the pool also.

We both came to the surface and started laughing while everyone around us laughed at us.

It's going to be a good day.