Chapter 19: Oh No Pt. 2

It wasn't a good day. It wasn't a good day at all.

It was like everything just went to shreds.

You do one little thing and then the whole world turns to shreds.

So let me do a recap for you.

Lets start from the pool.

Also when it says, play the song at the top.

So here's what had happened.
___________________________

Lauren and I had finally stopped laughing and she had went back to looking at me again.

So I had got out the pool and walked inside the house to get me some more lemonade.

That's when I heard footsteps.

I turned and seen that it was Lauren.

She came up behind me and hugged me from behind.

"And what is that you think you are doing Ms. Jauregui?" I tilted my head down the the left to see her.

"Well Ms. Y/LN, it's called hugging my friend." she also tilted her head up towards mine to where we were face to face.

Now pause.

I know you're probably thinking "Hey they're about to kiss."

No.

That's not even anywhere near what actually happened.

She slapped me.

I know right? You'd think she would just lean in and give me a smooth gentle kiss but nope. She slapped the shit outta me and I am very pressed over it too.

Okay let's get back to the flashback.

She then ran off somewhere inside the house as I began to chase after her. She had ran upstairs and I could see that she was running towards my room. So I had sped up my pace and ran in there before she could close the door all the way.

Once I was inside, I pushed her on the bed, jumped on her and started tickling her. She was squirming all over the place. She was starting to turn red so I stopped for a second so she could catch her breathe. 

She looked up at me as I was still on top of her and before I knew it, I was under her and she started to tickle me.

I busted out laughing, wiggling everywhere, trying to get away from her.

She soon stopped too but now we're just looking at each other, just staring.

She started to lean forward as I sat up on my arms. Once our noses brushed against one another, we finally kissed.

Okay, yes we have kissed before but this kiss, this kiss right here, it was a whole new feeling. I could actually feel the passion within this kiss.

And then out of nowhere, my door bust open.

We pull apart and I turn towards the door to see Camila with a look of such pain. It was then, I knew, I fucked up.

"Camila, it's not what it looks like." I was starting to panic because I knew what happened to her before.

"Oh really? So it doesn't look like you were just kissing someone else?" she said as tears welded up in her eyes.

"Well, I guess it is what it looks like. But it's not like we were doing anything." I was really trying to reason with her.

"Uhhh maybe I should go back downstairs." Lauren began to get up off of me and left the room.

"Why?" she said, wiping the tears from her face.

"Well if you consider the fact that you've been distant from me the past few days, I didn't really have a choice." I started to think about it more and I realized that we're not even together.

"Oh well sorry for being busy, but you can't just go replace me like that." she was starting to raise her voice.

"Look Camila. I don't even know why you trippin'. You not even my girl." I was finally fed up.

"Oh I see how it is. I'll just go for the time being." she started to walk out the room.

Play the song.

"Wait Camila, I didn't even mean it like that. I'm just saying that we're not even together and you're getting upset over the fact that I was kissing someone else." I stated my reasoning, hoping she would see where I was coming from.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you said it." then she walked out.                   ___________________________

And that's how it all happened.

It's been three days since she left.

And I haven't seen her since.

There's no way for me to track her so I can apologize.

She left no trace of her.

I just hope she comes back before it's too late. For the both of us.