Chapter 6: Day 1 (Sunday)

It's the first day of my week of punishment, and I wake up to an empty house. Why, you ask? Well, when I went downstairs to see if Camila was there, I was met with a note taped to the refrigerator. And the note read:

Dear Y/N,

I will be out for the day and probably won't come back until around 9 or 10. I have a few errands to run but that doesn't mean you get to go out just because I'm not there. Your parents told me to tell you that there is a chip in your phone, so that way if you go somewhere you're not supposed to be, they can track you down. So I highly suggest you be a good girl and stay home.

Sincerely,
Camila

Yeah so you get the picture. I am now a prisoner in my own fucking house. How sweet is that? Note the sarcasm.

Well what the hell am I gonna do for the next 10 hours of the day?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I just decided to invite Lauren over because Camila said I can't leave, but she didn't say that no one couldn't come over.

So once I heard the doorbell, I went downstairs to open the door and I see Lauren with a bag full of stuff. I can't really see what it is, but as far as I can tell, it looks like its gonna be good.

"What's up jailbird?" Lauren asked me with a smirk.

"Ha ha ha, real fucking-funny Laurser." I said not impressed.

"Hey, its not my fault you decided to come to the party and get high and drunk out of your mind, now is it? And don't call me that. I get on Dinah enough about that shit." She said with a snarky smile

"I don't have time for ya bullshit. What's in the bag?" I said with a bit of amusement.

"Oh you know the usual. Some video games, movies, special movies, beer, and my favorite Mary Jane herself." She said holding up a bag of the green leaves.

I already know what she meant by special movies. Sometimes we just end up watching it to entertain ourselves for the day or something else. Whichever happens first.

"Ok, come on let's get upstairs." I said with a smirk, making my way back to my room while Lauren shut the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we got upstairs the fun began.

My room was practically cloud nine with how much smoke was in there. It was just now turning 11 when we decided to watch the special movies and also when things got really heated. One moment I'm sitting in my beanbag chair and the next I'm on top of Lauren, about to almost break my bed.

"Oh fuck! Yeah that's it right there papi!" Lauren said as I thrusted the last time then rolled off of her and onto the bed.

"Oh my god that's the longest we've ever been, isn't it?" I asked tired out from our previous activities.

"No that was when it was at Zayn's party and we went for 9 hours straight." She said a little bit out of breathe as well.

"Oh yeah, remember you couldn't walk straight for a whole week afterwards?" I said laughing a bit.

She narrowed her eyes at me and said, "Well remember when you had blue balls that same week?" She said smirking at me again.

I admit that was the worst week in my life. I was so drained, I had to cover myself for protection from people always bumping into me and hitting me in the groin.

"Ok, you got me. Now what are we gonna do for the next-." I pause to look at the time. "3 hours until you have to have to leave?" I needed her to leave an hour before so I can clean up and get the smells off my body and out my room before Camila came back home.

"Well we could go outside in the pool and just chill or we can take a nap 'cause you wore me out." She said with her husky voice as she traced patterns on my chest.

"I think we should take a nap that would be better for the both of us." I said tiredly.

So with that in mind, I set my alarm for 7:45 so Lauren had time to fix herself up before she went back home. We got under the covers and soon after we both fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------

By the time Camila got home Lauren was gone and the smell of weed, alcohol, and sex was now replaced with the calming smell of vanilla.

"So what did you do today?" Camila asked me as I was helping her take the groceries in the house.

"Nothin' much. Just hung out in my room, played some games, and took a little swim in the pool, and then took a nap." I said having some truth to it. What? I did hang in my room, playing games and taking a nap.

"Well that's nice to hear. What would you like for dinner?" She said with a little smile on her face.

"Ohh, can we have baked chicken with mac & cheese and green beans?" I said getting a little excited.

"Sure we can have that, can you get the chicken while I get the rest?" She said, her smile increasing size.

I nodded my head and got the chicken but when I turned around I saw nothing but ass. Now usually, if it was my mom I would walk right out the kitchen but its not my mom, its Camila. But when I focused again she was standing up trying to reach the mac & cheese. So I walked up to her and picked her up so she could reach it better.

As I did that, she squealed but still managed to get the box. Once she did get the box, I put her down and she turned around to look at me with a smile. That was when I realized how close we really were, so I took a step back to give her some space and so that I don't act all awkward again.

"Thanks Y/N. You are always there to help me aren't ya?" She said looking like a very excited puppy.

"Well of course I am. Super Y/N! Here to Save The Day." I said doing the Superman pose.

"Well thank you Super Y/N for saving this dinner for me." She said sounding like Mary off of Spiderman.

"It was no problem. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to wash up for my battle against dinner." I said speeding of toward my room, hearing Camila laughing in the background.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Later, dinner was ready, and I was devouring the food like there was no tomorrow. Camila kept telling to slow down but then I would stop and tell her to speed up to which it then became to who would finish first. Obviously it was me because half my food was gone when we had started but still I won.

So when the dishes were washed and leftovers were put up we made our way upstairs to our rooms. Once I got in my room, I took off my shirt and pants, turned off the light, and fell asleep for the next day to arise.