Chapter 9: Day 4 (Wednesday)

This morning the girls left around 8. Camila returned last night at like 10:37. When she returned we were going to bed so. Everybody crashed at 11.

We didn't really do too much of anything today. I just laid around watching anime and any other random show I could find.

It's about 9 at night now, and I'm playing Call of Duty: Warfare and I almost finished the game but when I got done playing the last time, it didn't save so I gotta start over again.

As I was playing, I heard yelling across the hall. So me being the curious (nosey) person I am, I paused my game, got up, opened my door and started walking to Camila's door. (Where the yelling was heard.) As I came closer, the yelling was more clear but what I heard was something else.

"BULL-FUCKING-SHIT SHAWN!! I SAW YOU WITH HER!!" Then there was a pause. "HOW ARE YOU JUST GONNA SIT THERE AND LIE TO ME!! WHAT SICK PERSON MAKES OUT WITH THEIR COUSIN??!!" Then there was another pause but this one was longer and I could hear Shawn on the other side yelling.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT FAITHFUL TO YOU!! WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME?!!" she yelled into the phone next.

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!! MY BLOOD, MY SWEAT, MY HEART AND MY TEARS AND THIS IS HOW YOU DO ME?!" she yelled again.

"WHY WOULD YOU PLAY ME LIKE A FOOL LIKE THIS?!" she said her voice starting to crack.

"WHY WOULD YOU SWEAR TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT?!!" she said starting to lower her voice.

"I should have never trusted you!" she said finally settling down on her yelling.

"How long?" Camila asked with calmness, trying to control herself. On the other line I could hear Shawn ask what she was talking about.

"How long have you been fucking her behind my back?!" she started to yell again. But when this pause came it was deathly silent. A feather could drop and you would hear it.

"So, all this time, of you telling me you love me, saying you want to spend the rest of your life with me, have kids, were all lies huh? Seven years together and then 3 years with the side chick behind my back and still had the nerve to make love to me when you just got done fucking that bitch." she said but when she did, it sounded like she was breaking.

That's when I heard the sound of the end call after an "I hate you. Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't try to even speak to me when you see me. I can't do this. So as of now and forever we are no longer together."

So after hearing all that, I slowly opened the door and what I came to really hurt me to the core.

She was sitting there, tear-stained cheeks and so much dullness in her eyes it looked like her soul was sucked out of her. I've never seen Camila so torn up about something.

"Hey." I said quietly, not trying to scare her.

She gave me a lazy smile that soon turned into a frown from the previous events.

I walked up to her and sat down at the foot of her bed with her. I opened my arms for her to cuddle into me and when she did she busted out crying again.

"I-I tr-tried so hard. I knew he was cheating b-but I just wanted him to admit it. And wh-when I finally saw him with her I just couldn't take it no more." she said shuddering into my chest.

"Th-three y-years. Three y-years, and I-I've been n-no-nothing but faithful to him. And h-he t-treats me like this. I-I can't d-do this an-anymore." Camila said looking into my eyes.

"Hey, how about we got to the club? You know? Let loose and be free and just feel the ecstasy." I said trying to help her out.

"Ok I guess we can do that." she said giving me a small grin.