Chapter one- Dumb brother

Nina Dobrev as Annora Winter

Hey guys! Normal rule, don't copy because I have full rights! It is illegal to copy, publish this anyway without my content and translate.

This chapter is edited as of 29/12/17

Enjoy!

"Once upon a time not long ago, I was a hoe

"Once upon a time not long ago, I was a hoe. And I'm admitting it!" I jump around holding the fake microphone in my hand, that happens to be a ruler and I sing passionately. This is a pretty mad song, don't you think? "And I don't know the rest of the lyrics!" I still sing in sync.

"Annora, stop being annorying.... Get what I did there?" Diego my older brother chuckles, finding himself amusing when he is anything but.

"Ha.... Ha.... Ha..... so funny, I'm laughing," I dryly state. "You're so cool, aren't you Diego," I sarcastically say, but him being the jocky idiot, thinks that I'm being serious.

"Thank you sis," he grins, his face then turns serious. "But I already knew that," I slap his arm and walk away, he ruined the song. He ruined me singing the song. Maybe I ruined the song by singing it, who knows.

Not all jocks are dumb, it's just him and a few others. According to him, muscles gets you far in life.... with the chicks. Which I personally prefer guys whom are nice and sweet.... Unfortunately, you can't find many of those type of guys in this century.

"Nora, Mackenzie is here!" Diego shouts, I sigh and grab my bag then run out of my room, down the hall and outside. Mackenzie waves at me with a grin on her face and I smile, waving in excitement to see her.

"First day of year 12! I'm so excited to get out of this hell hole," Mackenzie drives onto the road as soon as I get in the car. I keep my bag on my lap and look at her, Mackenzie is a very pretty girl: shoulder length brown hair that is wavy , thick dark eyebrows, dark chocolate eyes, pale skin, a nice size for her lips; not too small and not too big and she's skinny with a kind soul.

Whereas I have similar features, straight long brown hair, chocolate eyes, super skinny which I don't really like, tanned skin, apparently I have long legs which I admit that I do. Well I wouldn't say that I'm the prettiest but I'm not exactly ugly, it's the soul that counts. Well, personality.

"So am I," I groan. She turns on the radio and Needed me by Rihanna starts playing, Mackenzie turns it all the way up and we bob our heads to it while singing very loudly.

"You needed me
Ooh
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
But baby ooh, you needed me
You needed me
Ooh
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
But baby ooh, you needed me!"