Chapter 20

I woke up the next morning, alone. Blair had disappeared after admitting his feelings for me, and I admitted them back. I take a deep breath and stare up at the ceiling, consumed in my own dangerous thoughts. Loving someone hurts and I'm not sure if I want anything to happen. Being with someone can be good but it can also be bad, theres hurt, tears, anger and misunderstandings but there is also laughter, happiness, love and care. Does the good outweigh the bad? 

I pull back the covers and stand up, wondering where Blair had gone. Maybe he doesn't want my brother to know, they are friends after all. Perhaps he doesn't want any arguments to start because of this. Walking into the bathroom, straight away I notice how ugly my hair is and cringe. He probably ran off because of  how I look in the mornings. I splash my face with water, then walk out to go to the kitchen. 

The aroma's of food waft in my nostrils and my stomach grumbles, I wonder what grandma Lu Lu is making. But it's not grandma Lu Lu. Standing in front of the stove, hair messy and shirtless- his back muscles defined and prominent making me drool. Blair Kingsley. He spins around and looks me over, smirking. He runs a hand through his untamed curls and opens his arms wide. "Nora!" He cheekily grins and pulls me into his arms. My heart warms and butterflies swirl around in my stomach. 

"Morning. What are you cooking?" I look past his body to see bacon, eggs and sausages all spread out across two pans. He didn't leave. Why do I have to overthink every little thing? He was just being a sweetheart and made me breakfast. I also notice the hash browns cooking in the oven, I am very hungry now. 

Blair grabs a massive plate and places the food neatly down on it, making sure the bacon is together, the sausages are next to each other and the eggs are places on a piece of toast. He grabs oven mitts and after putting them on he takes a hold of the tray and gets the hash browns out. "Help yourself," I hug him tightly and kiss him on the cheek with gratitude 

"Thank you," he nods and takes the food over to the table. I take a seat, and put the food I want on my plate. I thought that things would have been awkward between us but they aren't and I'm happy with that. I want to talk more about it though, I just don't know what to say. He takes a seat too and he stares at me with his brown orbs. His eyebrows scrunch up and he places his hand ontop of mine.

"Is something bothering you?'

He looks so concerned, he is biting his lip in nervousness. "I want to talk about last night," he relaxes after hearing this and nods, urging for me to continue. "Did you mean everything that you said? You aren't lying? If you meant it, what are we supposed to do now? Where do things go from here?" He chuckles at me.

"You need to stop stressing out. I meant everything I said and with that in mind I'd like to take you on a date Thursday." 

"After school?" I question.

"Well at 6:30 I will pick you up. Where I'm taking you is a surprise. Just wear cute casual clothes and you'll be good. You don't need to be concerned with how you look though; you always look beautiful." I smile and reach over to hit him lightly. 

"You are too sweet," he grins.

"And you are weak." 

I open my mouth pretending to be shocked and offended. "Excuse you I am the strongest person, I could beat you in an arm wrestle easily." He raises his eyebrows and laughs loudly, he even tenses his biceps to prove that I could never beat him. We both know that, but lets just believe for a short period of time that I could defeat him. 

We finish breakfast which was delicious, he then tells me that he has to go but he will see me at school tomorrow. He kisses me on the cheek, hugs me and leaves. I am left feeling all giddy inside. This calls for  a celebration with Mackenzie, I honestly never see her anymore which is really sad. I send her a quick text which she replies to almost instantly saying she is on her way she was in the neighbourhood anyway. 

"I'm back bitches!" She shouts as soon as she takes a step through the front door. I hug her, jumping in excitement. "What happened? Is someone dying?" she panics. I give her an 'are you serious?' look. 

"So much has happened Kenzie. You won't believe it! Blair likes me. Blair Kingsley likes me!" She is the one to give me an are you serious look this time. "What?" I ask as my excitement dims down from her lack of energy. 

"Everyone knows Blair likes you, how did you just find out? This isn't new news babes," she laughs at me and my mouth drops open in shock.

"And you didn't tell me!" I exclaim and hit her lightly. "This is vital information, I am your best friend how could you not tell me?" She shakes her head at me and laughs hysterically.

"I honestly thought you knew. How did you find out then?"

Did everyone seriously know except me? How did they know? Did Blair tell anyone? Wait. He did. I am such an idiot, he told the boys to back off and since Kenz and Cory are an item he must have told her and thats how she found out.Maybe Cory even told her to not tell me and wait for Blair to speak his feelings.

"Blair told me last night. He stayed the night because these..." I stop as I remember last night and gulp. "These guys attacked me and Blair came to my rescue," Mackenzie gasps and looks mover for any noticeable bruising on my skin. 

"Oh my god Annora! Are you okay, how are you feeling?" She hugs me so tightly. "I am sorry that I haven't been there for you a lot lately, I really wish I had of been."

"I kinda forgot about it because Blair made me forget, now that I'm thinking about it it's terrifying how people can do that so easily. It isn't your fault for not being here Kenz, I mean you have disappeared with Cory a lot and we barely hang out anymore." She sighs and nods in agreement. 

"We need to seriously catch up more!" I nod in agreement. I don't want to lose anyone else. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hi all this is a short chapter I know and Im sorry but I haven't updated in ages because I have been incredibly busy which im sorry for. Hope this chapter was alright.

comment, vote and share

queenkeely