Chapter Fourteen- A Changed Person

Do you agree with the above picture??

Blair's friends soon arrived after what happened, he didn't even try apologising for violating me in a way

Blair's friends soon arrived after what happened, he didn't even try apologising for violating me in a way. Of course he wouldn't. I locked myself away in the confinement's of the room I'm staying in, I felt so embarrassed. All I can hear is them screaming and shouting and I sigh, Katie and Patrick need to get out of here. My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Annora, where the hell are my children? Take them back here at once!" Mum demands on the other side of the phone.

"Maybe when you get your life sorted and remove him from it I will," I snap back at her.

"You have no legal rights over them. I'm their mother, in their guardian. If you try to take me to court for being their guardian I will fight and I will win cause I'm the mother," I sigh. She's right in some way. We can't have Katie and Patrick forever, they are going to have to go back home.

"You don't take care of them that well, why would you even want them back? Let me guess. Dad ran off again, now you're feeling lonely," I give her fake sarcastic sympathy.

"Bring them home now!" She shouts. I sigh and she hangs up, I rub my temples and get up off the bed. I walk downstairs to find Diego first, I'm not surprised by the sort of boys they hang around. Fit, good looking and cocky.

"Diego, I need to talk to you," I guess in some way he knows that it's about something serious so he stands straight away and brings me into another room. "I'm taking Patrick and Katie home. Mum demanded and even brought out the legal rights, I'm sorry but they can't stay here either with alcohol everywhere," he sighs.

"Can't we take her to court?"

"Do you really think we'd win? Plus, how would we handle school, having a job and other commitments plus looking after the two of them until they are 18. It's just too hard," I reply sadly.

"Want me to come with you?" I shake my head.

"No, I can do it by myself. You have fun with your friends, go up and get them ready and bring them down to the car."
                                             ##
"You shouldn't have taken my children in the first place," she sneers.

"I'm your child too!" I shout in frustration. "Why are you forgetting that factor? I've been living with you for 17 years!" Tears of frustration build and she rolls her eyes at me.

"You don't act like my daughter."

"You don't act like my mother, trust me I don't want to be related to you. The only thing that keeps me around is those two children up there," I hiss at her.

"Leave my house right now. You're not welcome, neither is Diego. That was decided when you both took Katie and Patrick without my consent." I can't believe this, I can't believe her. What is wrong with her? Has she forgotten I'm her daughter too? That I was her little girl too...