Chapter Nineteen- The men

As a family we are all sitting on the couch while watching a movie, theres no popcorn and lollies which is devastating to all of us. So me being humble and all, offered to go and buy the popcorn and a few requested snacks like Reeeses peanut butter cups. I grabbed my keys and walked outside to my car. Then I began my drive to the shops.

##

Popcorn, peanut butter cups, chips, lollies. Got everything that I need. I paid for all the food that I got, I look behind me feeling eyes on me. But no one is there. I shake my head, probably imagining it. As I step out of the market, I'm more aware of my surroundings then usual. Something seems out of place, my heart beat accelerates and I look around whilst rushing to my car. Four men appear from out of no where and my heart jumps as I unlock the car, I grab the handle but someone grabs me before I can enter the car. I scream and thrash around, telling them to get off of me. He places his dirty old hand over my mouth, I bite his hand and he groans. 

"You'll regret that," their hands touch me in places that only are for a person I'm most intimate with. Which is no one. I try to be strong, I try to kick and punch them but 4 men against 1 tiny girl which never works. But I fight and fight. How does no one in the shops see this? Why aren't they looking? Why aren't they helping me? It's like everything is in slow motion, he spins me around and kisses me. His lips are rough and taste of beer.

"Oi Mark give us a turn mate," one of the men says. I try not to cry and to be weak but I feel my body giving up on me, I bring my knee up and knee him in the balls. This is my chance, he releases me and groans. I make a run for it, escaping all of their attempts. All i do is run and run and run, even when I've been running for ten minutes I don't feel safe. A car drives next to me and all I can feel is the feeling of indescribable fear. The car swerves in front of me and all I can do is turn around to run in the other direction. 

"Annora?" I stop and spin around, when i see Blair. He looks me over, worry in his eyes. "What the f**k happened?" He growls and starts walking over to me. I sob, all i can feel is their hands all over me, touching me. 

"They.... they grabbed me and they t-touched me and tried to do stuff and," I break down into tears. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him.

"Who?" He asks, he cups my chin and wipes my tears away.

"I.. I dont know I was at the shops getting some food and they came at me," he grabs my hand and drags me to his car. "Where are we going?"

"We are going back to get your car and I'll kill those f**kers," he growls opening the passenger door for me. I shake my head vigorously, I don't want to go back their and see their faces and think about what they did to me. 

"No Blair, I can't go back there. Please," he drives angrily to the shops. It's like he isn't listening to me as he keeps driving, he doesn't listen to me. I try opening the car door but he locks it and swerves into the shops. I see them, circling the area and it feels like I cant breathe. 

"Is that them?" He looks at me, I nod slowly. He gets out of the car and locks the door, I watch him as he grabs one of them and punches them. I can hear him shouting. "You touch someone under their will you ass face, you touched the wrong girl today. You touched MY girl," he shouts. His girl? They all come at him, but when Blair is angry he is even stronger than usual. He easily knocks them all down, punching and kicking. Once he's done, he storms over to the car and gets in. 

"But my car," he looks at me and grabs his phone texting someone. 

"I texted Cory, he's coming with Sam to take my car to my house," he says. I look at him and scrunch my eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" I ask softly, he cups my cheek.

"I'll drive you home," he whispers. My lips wobble and I climb over the centre console and sit on him to hug him as close as I can. Blair comforts me, he makes me feel so protected and safe. 

"Can you stay tonight? My grandparents wouldn't mind," he stares into my brown eyes and nods. "Thank you, I appreciate everything that you have done," he smiles and I kiss his cheek. Cory's car swerves into the parking lot and Sam and him rush over to Blair's car. 

"Nora are you okay?" They both ask, I don't want to really think about what happened so I just nod and look down. Blair lifts me off his lap and into the passenger seat and gets out of the car talking to the boys. I feel mentally and physically drained, my eyes droop as sleep comes over me.

##

I wake up in my bed, feeling more confused than ever. It's still dark out, I check my phone which says it's 11 pm. I sigh and sit up, the door opens and Blair walks in with just sweatpants on. My eyes zone in on his beautiful abs. "I told them what happened and to not talk about it dont worry," he jumps on my bed and lays down next to me.

"Thank you for everything," he wraps his arms around me and I yawn tiredly. I try to stay awake so I can talk to him and ask him the one question that has been laying on my mind. "You said I was your girl to those men," I whisper.

"I remember," he agrees and acknowledges what he said. I look up at him and wait for him to elaborate, but he obviously doesn't take the hint so he stays silent. Now I have to ask him. 

"Why did you say that?" He shrugs and looks down at me. 

"Cause you are my girl," I sigh, feeling frustrated that he isn't telling me anything. All he is doing is admitting what he did and saying I am his girl again. 

"Can you explain to me why you are saying that ,we aren't dating," he sits up and cracks his knuckles. 

"I like you. I've already told the guys so they know they can't go for you," my mouth drops open at how open he is. He really doesn't care.

"You like me?" I ask wanting him to repeat what he has said. 

"I. Like. You. You know, you Annora Winter," my mouth drops open even further. HE LIKES ME. He hated me originally, then we became mutual, then friends and now he likes me. Do I like him? Maybe a little. 

"Woah," he stands up off the bed and tells me he will be back, he comes back with two mugs and chocolate. He sits down and hands me a mug and chocolate. I smile and turn on the tv to watch a movie on netflix. "I like you too."

##

I know I haven't updated in forever and this isn't the longest update but here it is. I have a social life and work so that's all I've been focusing on

keely