Chapter 7- Broken nose

"What happened to your nose?" Katie asks, scrunching her eyebrows together as if she's trying to fix a puzzle

"What happened to your nose?" Katie asks, scrunching her eyebrows together as if she's trying to fix a puzzle. I roll my eyes and don't respond, I just stare at the television as Diego snickers under his breath at me.

"Diego punched me," I lie to receive a little sympathy and for them to give Diego a little hatred. Patrick and Katie both gasp and look at him, Diego glares at me. "I know, our brother is a psycho," I nod trying to convince them.

"A psycho? What's that?" Katie asks. Right, I forgot that they are only young. Diego smirks and I huff, should I really bother to explain?

"A psycho is someone that is crazy, they hurt people, they are mean, scary. Diego is the definition of one, except he's not scary at all. No one s scared of him, but if you guys are then I say face your fears and attack them head on. We can't let bullies be bullies, they're mean people and Diego having punched me is a bully and a psycho," that was a really long explanation and it took up more than enough time.

Katie narrows her eyes on our stupid brother and attempts to crack her knuckles, of course it doesn't work very well which amuses Diego making him laugh. That makes her angrier, then that leads to Pat being angry that his twin is angry. It's like a twin power. They charge at him, his eyes widen. They pound their fists on him, anywhere they can reach to be exact and I don't stop them. This is an intermittent occurrence, so I might as well enjoy it before mum walks in on our party.

"She's a girl! She's not strong! You don't hurt her," I hope he means sensitive instead of not strong. Poor Patrick, he's clueless. He doesn't know a single thing, I really hope Pat doesn't end up playing soccer because that will really ruin me. I will want to shove some sandpaper down my throat.

"Right, are you a girl?" Patrick ceases his hitting and scrunches his eyebrows together. "You sure hit like one, has Nora's weak ways gone into your head," he seems clueless and unsure with what to reply so I need to save him.

"Oh please, I could beat you in a arm wrestle any day Diego," he scoffs at me.

"Wanna bet?" He puffs up his chest, attempting to seem manly but failing miserably. I give him a look and he glares at me, mum walks in the room looking tired.

"Can you kids for one second not fight?" She rubs her temples, an attempt to ease the pain. I point an accusing finger at Diego, Katie and Patrick follow my actions and point at our immature brother. Wait, does this make me immature too?

"It was Diego," we all blame him not wanting ourselves to get into trouble. He gasps and scowls at the three of us, while holding his hand up.

"It wasn't me! Nora is accusing me of something that I haven't done, it was Blair Kingsley not me. I'm not that cruel," he spills the truth. Wait, how did he find out? Does everyone know that Blair dropped me on my face? If that's the case, I'm packing my bags and moving out of this state. I've had enough embarrassing moments here, enough is enough. I will die with so much humiliation in me.