Chapter four- Siblings

Annora and Blair <3
~~
"She was a rainbow, but he was colour blind."

"Annora! How was your day at school today?" I think about all of the things that happened today, I conclude that it was a terrible, terrible day

"Annora! How was your day at school today?" I think about all of the things that happened today, I conclude that it was a terrible, terrible day. The 'joke' of me being captain, finding out that the guy I pushed goes to my school and he is popular, he's also the new kid. Collin Tahara having a little discussion with me, Collin thinking I was calling her a donkey, my best friend forcing me to go over to the table where Blair sits so I could talk to my brother. My brother trying to make me become his maid, Blair realising who I am and that I go to his school. Yeah, I'd say it was pretty bad.

"Hmmm..... Average?" I shrug, lying to her; it was so bad. She raises her eyebrows but doesn't question me further. I'm not very good at expressing my feelings as you could tell when I was talking to Collin. Why is there always a 'queen bee' in everyone's life? Why do they make them out to be queen bees when they aren't, they're ordinary people like the rest of us. Of course the queen bee has to always be perfect looking, right? But the thing is, Collin has her flaws. Black hair, pale skin, brown eyes, a slim figure, she doesn't have curves because she's like a stick and that isn't a bad thing. Collin is beautiful in her own way, but I still hate her.

Why do people think they are better than others? Why does Collin think that putting someone down makes you so much more cooler? What is the point in it? It's bullying. There's no point, really.

"Nora!" Katie exclaims, her straight hair all knotted from Patrick most likely trying to do something to her hair. Katie and Patrick are both in year five and are twins, Katie has straight brown hair, big blue eyes, rosy cheeks, tanned skin and she's tiny. Patrick has brown hair, that is straight of course. Brown eyes, tanned skin, dimples on both cheeks and yeah, we all inherited the tanned skin. Except Diego, he's as white as a ghost. I remember when people asked if we were actually twins, I said that he was adopted.

"Hey, Katie!" I exclaim crouching down, she hugs me tightly and I chuckle patting her back. Patrick comes running out of his room and grins joining in on the hug, I smile and stand up looking down at my younger siblings. "How was your day?" I ask the two of them.

"It was really good! I lost another tooth Nora!" Katie opens her mouth to show me. There it is, a big gap at the front of her mouth. I give her a high five, she's obviously very proud of loosing another tooth.

"What about you little buddy?" I look at Patrick, he grins and drags me to his room pointing at the drawings and paintings.

"Look what I did, aren't I skilled?" He says proudly. I look down at his art work that consists of lines everywhere, the paint smudged and elephants looking like giraffes. You get the point, right?

"Well.... You're going to be an artist someday," I lie through my teeth. It's the effort that counts at least. He nods proudly, Katie has disappeared somewhere. I sit down on Patrick's bed and he gazes at me, Patrick is a really quiet kid. But he's respectful, he can play around and be naughty, he's also really observant.