Chapter 12- A helping hand

"Wake up!" I'm startled awake way too early in the morning for my liking, I jump and glare at Mackenzie angrily

"Wake up!" I'm startled awake way too early in the morning for my liking, I jump and glare at Mackenzie angrily. I grip the covers and turn away from her, trying to get back to sleep again. But she just won't let me have it.

"Oh Mackenzie, just let me go to sleep in peace!" I bark at her angrily. She shakes me yet again so I look at her, I probably look like the dead at the moment but my appearance doesn't really matter to me currently as you could tell from last night.

"We fell asleep here. This is soooo bad! I was supposed to come home last night and I woke up to a dozen messages from my parents plus a thousand calls! They are going to murder me when they find out I stayed at a boys house, but they won't mind when I explain it was all an accident right?" I shut her up. It is was too early to deal with all her dramas at the moment.

"Just tell them you stayed at my house last night and forgot to message them, simple," I shrug and turn back around.

"But what if they call your mum?" She asks in worry.

"Say you stayed over at a friends house then?" I shrug. She goes to speak again, probably another one of her concerns but I shut her up again. "Stop worrying, everything will sort out shortly; now let me go back to sleep," it's too silent for a moment. But I regret saying that when a pillow hits my face.

"You are intolerable! You sleep way too much now get up!" I scoff and turn over to lay on my back. I give her a hard look, I can't believe what she is saying.

"No one can sleep too much. Sleep is good, it supports me and helps people function," she rolls her eyes at me and forces me to get up. "I don't think the boys will want to see my hideous bed hair, as for my breath..." I grimace at the thought. I plant my feet on the ground so she can't pull me any further to where the boys most likely are.

"Oh get over it, you came here in your pyjamas and they didn't care," I open my mouth.

"Excuse me but they all had something to say about it, I don't want another insult. I can't deal with Blair this early in the morning, my brain isn't functioning well enough to produce good comebacks." She rolls her eyes at my stubbornness and somehow manages to drag me to the kitchen.

The only boy who appears to not be here is Kyle, I bet he is sleeping. I could have been sleeping too if it weren't for Mackenzie waking me up. She wakes me up all the time and it is really getting on my nerves. I'll have to have a serious conversation to her about that issue. "Well good morning," Sam chuckles when he sees me, I flip him off while smiling 'sweetly.'

"Don't say anything. I'm not ready to deal with anyone," I grumble.

"Well.... woahhhh, what is that!?" I stare at Blair with a blank face after he says this. I knew he wouldn't listen, he always has something nasty to say about me. If not then he will be preparing one insult in his mind. I ignore him and grab my phone that's on the counter.