Chapter 8

**sorry for the big time skip**

It was March 8th, 2032, and I had been out of school since when I was about twenty-two weeks along. I'd graduated, and I was glad to be done with high school, even though I was sad because I was leaving. I definitely had mixed feelings about leaving high school forever. I'd started college classes online just a little over a week before, at the end of February. I was still living with my parents, and I was bedridden.

I was thirty-seven weeks along, and I was ready to meet my boys. I couldn't wait until I wouldn't have to carry them anymore. I'd carried them enough, and I was just getting impatient. I wanted to meet them already, and I didn't want to have to stay in bed for too much longer.

The doctors told me that they weren't sure if I'd deliver naturally or with a c-section. They also explained to me that if I wasn't going into labor before March 9th, they would do a c-section. I was so glad that the c-section was scheduled for tomorrow.

Even through Jaelyn's and my family's constant pestering, I hadn't told Logan. I refused to tell him, and they wanted it to be my choice whether I told him or not. I was glad they supported me whichever way I went. I knew they would've liked for me to have told Logan, but that's not what I wanted.

To ease my mind, I told Logan's family all about the pregnancy. I confided in Carlie, Logan's mum, the most. She was so sweet and, although unhappy with her son's actions, supportive. She promised not to tell Logan unless I allowed her too. Ash promised too, and so did Oscar and Avery, Logan's little brother and sister.

Jaelyn had videotaped a lot over the course of my pregnancy. She had me take a picture of the progress of my belly every three days, just because she wanted to make sure I had those things to show Logan in the future. "If you ever tell him," she would add.

I was videotaped a lot on the weekends when Jaelyn would stay at my house, and she filmed a lot more over the summer because she saw me more often then. She also recorded every doctor's appointment, even though sometimes I wasn't in the mood for being filmed.

"Don't you think Logan would like to be one of the first ones to meet his sons?" Jaelyn pestered one day in a car ride back from an appointment.

"Maybe. But he's not going to be, so he'll just have to deal with that. He's in college, and he's going to become a pediatrician. I don't want him to have to give that up. That's what he's always wanted to do, ever since we were little kids. It's his dream, and I'm not ruining it."

"Don't you think children are more important than a career? I believe Logan would think so. Lily, you need to tell him," Jaelyn begged.

"I can't, and I've told you that plenty of times. Like I told you, Logan has wanted to be a doctor ever since I can remember. I don't want him giving that up for me. I can deal with this myself. Don't worry about me," I told her, and she let me go after that. Apparently, she didn't want to continue the conversation.

Jaelyn had started to go to a college locally. She and I were already looking for flats to move into once the babies were a few weeks old. When Jaelyn wasn't on her campus, she was most likely at my house. Most of the time, she was at her house to sleep and to eat, but she came over to my house all of the time.

She was over at my house that night, March 8th. She told me she was skipping out on her classes the next day to come with me to the hospital. I knew I would need her support, and she wanted to get lots of pictures and videos of me with the babies.

"I'm excited to meet my godsons. I will be the godmother, right?" She asked, smiling at me.

I chuckled, "Yes, and the godfather will be Logan's best friend, Mace. You know Mason, right? He'll be a senior next year."