chapter 1 - Gather Up the Killers

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Kassandra: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals) and Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall."

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", outside the barn, Lucien shot Kassandra in the heart with the white oak bullet to turn her into the beast.

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "One by friend..."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the woods, Lucien bit Finn angrily on the neck as hard as he could. Later, he was killed by the bite.

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "One by foe..."

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the compound's study, an unknown female vampire scratched Freya in the neck with a poisonous ring. 

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "One by foreigner..."

From 3.09 "Savior", in the alley, Elijah drove the dagger into Rebekah's heart. 

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the courtyard, Kassandra bit Elijah and Kol, while she drove Papa Tunde's blade into Klaus chest.

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "And by family."

From 3.09 "Savior", in the courtyard, Kassandra, Rebekah and Freya were sitting on the couch, while Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Kaylin, Mikayla and Jackson stood around them.

Freya examined Rebekah's wound. "As this mark grows, you'll go mad."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the compound, Hayley, Mikayla, Freya, Nicola and Kaylin were able to see the vision, including seeing the Ancestors mentally attack Kassandra on the bridge, seeing Hayley holding Hope, and Nicola, Kaylin and Mikayla covered in blood later in 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", and seeing Kassandra's transformed reflection in Lucien's penthouse, while she was actually not transformed in 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid".

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in Kassandra's room, Kassandra and Freya were talking.

"You mean the Ancestors," Freya told her.

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", on the road, Kassandra tried to rush out of the city limits, but she was forced to stop next to the sign as if a boundary spell had been put up to keep her inside the town.

Freya: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "It's getting worse."

Kassandra knew that the Ancestors weren't letting her leave, breathing heavily in pain, falling to her knees in defeat, screaming in anger and frustration.

Kassandra: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "Which is why I need to leave."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in Lucien's penthouse, Kassandra's hallucination.

The sketches burst into flames. The doors to the penthouse slammed closed. The chandeliers started to shake and rattle. The glass windows and mirrors started to shatter.

Kassandra looked into a nearby mirror in confusion. Her eyes were glowing red. Veins trailed all the way down her cheeks. Her reflection was transformed, but she was not.

Kassandra: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "They can do more now than just make me hear them."

Lucien leaned closer to kiss Kassandra. A knife slice appeared across her lips, blood trickling down her face.