chapter 7 - High Water and a Devil's Daughter

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the lab of Kingmaker Land Development, Mikayla, Hayley, Luke, Ryan Thompson, Lindsey Davis-Thompson and Kacie had found Tory with the other werewolves. 

 Freya: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"  

Tory looked at the others. "Luke and Ryan come from Basroq. Me and Kacie come from Apisi."

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in Josh's apartment, Josh and Sofya were talking.

"Kassandra, no one's seen her in over 24 hours," Sofya told him.

 Josh crossed his arms over his chest. "Because she's locked in a dungeon?"  

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in the dungeon, Kassandra was sitting within the boundary spell, holding her rosary beads spelled for protection from the Hollow from Auria.

Josh: (voice over from 4.06 Bag of Cobras) "So that she didn't try to hurt anyone else she loved again."

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in Josh's apartment, Josh and Sofya were talking.

"Why would I want to help you set free an insane Enhanced Original that wants to be locked up so she doesn't go all ninja on everyone she cares about?" Josh asked.

"Because I have someone that you care about," Sofya answered. "Your boyfriend, Eddie, is it?"

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in the tunnels, Josh was nearing the dungeon, but had to rush away before he was found by Luke.

Sofya: (voice over from 4.06 Bag of Cobras) "You will find Kassandra, or I will reconsider allowing your boyfriend to live."

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in the dungeon, Kassandra was sitting in the boundary spell. Klaus, Elijah and Freya were standing outside of it. 

"I know that you want me to join you, but I can't trust myself not to hurt you with this thing in my head," Kassandra told them. "It's not only you I could hurt. I could hurt everyone."

"Admit that this isn't just about you protecting us from yourself," Klaus told her. "Admit that this is about punishing yourself for what happened. If you need to blame me, then so be it."

"That's the thing, Nik," Kassandra told him. "I don't have it in me to blame you anymore."

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in Rousseau's, Hayley and Riley were talking at his table.

"Just to make sure that the Hollow didn't come back for you," Hayley told him.

"I still have some urges, but..." Riley trailed off. "I might have been cured, but there's still a little lingering of the magic."

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in the party, Hayley chuckled, taking Riley by the hand, nodding for him to follow her. "Come on, Riley. Let's make sure you get cured."

They walked toward the stairs up to the balcony toward Nicola.

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in the compound's upstairs living room, Elijah, Marcel and Auria stood with Dominic and his two vampires.

"You're the high priest of the Hollow," Auria told him.

"You and your family are the ones who allowed the Hollow into this world," Dominic told her. "Phelan and Gaia Rayvnne used you to give it breath. And your Ancestors were the only thing holding it back. And when you severed that link, you allowed it to go free."