chapter 6 - Bag of Cobras

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the courtyard of the compound, all of the vampires were gathered around Kassandra, Klaus, Marcel, Noah and Caitlin.

Noah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Marcel picked up Papa Tunde's Blade from the floor, walking toward Kassandra. "This lade is imbued with dark magic."

Many vampires restrained Klaus from behind, lifting him off the floor, carrying him toward Kassandra. Kassandra lifted the blade, stabbing it into Klaus' chest with both hands, making him scream in agony.

Marcel: (voice over from 3.22 The Bloody Crown) "It will cause unending agony."

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", in the study of the compound, Freya and Keelin were talking.

"Since I am on the most wanted list on every psycho who wants your family dead, I guess I'm Team Mikaelson, whether I like it or not," Keelin told her.

Freya was surprised by the answer, affected and moved, taking Keelin's hand, bringing it close to her lips so she could whisper a spell onto the moonlight ring. She raised her gaze to look at Keelin. Keelin looked at her in confusion.

Keelin: (voice over from 4.05 I Hear You Knocking)"You did cure me of my curse, so let's see this thing through. That's what friends do, right?" 

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", in the courtyard of the compound, Auria looked at Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah, Hayley, Kaylin, Nicola, Hope, Rae and Tory. "The Hollow is coming."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the pool room of the Davilla Estate, the witch looked at Auria. "It wants you here."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in flashback to the Rayvnne House, Phelan and Gaia cut either of Young Auria's hands, pouring her blood on the symbols on the table. The same blue light started to glow around them. Young Auria watched in shock, scared and confused, while Phelan and Gaia continued to chant as if they didn't notice anything.

Witch: (voice over from 4.03 Haunter of Ruins) "They freed it, Auria, using your blood to awaken it."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the pool room of the Davilla Estate, Auria stood behind the witch, holding the knife to his throat.

"And now it must be fed," the witch told her.

Auria was overcome with anger and this rage that she hadn't felt before, stemming from the fear from what happened when she was a kid happening now, slitting the witch's throat, killing him.

Auria: (voice over from 4.04 Keepers of the House) "Now that thing, it took everything that's dark and twisted and used it against them, ended up changing them into something unrecognizable."

From 4.05 "I Hear You Knocking", in St. James Infirmary, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

"When Davina and I blew the link in the Ancestral Realm, there was a massive release of energy," Auria told them. "Now, my parents may have brought this thing here, or it used them and me to bring it here... but I think it gained more power from that night, when we severed our connection with the Ancestors."

"Great," Caitlin told them sarcastically. "We got rid of one evil to get another."

From 4.05 "I Hear You Knocking", in the cemetery, Marcel and Auria were talking.

"Is it trying to kill you, or trying to turn you dark like it did to the others?" Marcel asked.

"I can feel it trying to turn me, but it knows that I would rather die and that I will stop at nothing to stop it, so if it can't convert me..." Auria trailed off.