Bloopers

Indiana Evans / Kassandra Mikaelson

Nolan Gerard Funk / Noah Dumaine

Katherine McNamara / Caitlin Harris/The Hollow

Emeraude Toubia / Mikayla Labonair-Kenner

Meagan Tandy / Auria Rayvnne

Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore

Bella Lotz / Rae Salvatore/The Hollow

Maia Mitchell / Tory Donovan/Rosalita

Lucy  Hale / Kacie Lockwood

Tyler Posey / Luke Thompson

Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes

Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis-Thompson

Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson

Scarlett Estevez / Emma Davis-Thompson / The Hollow

Madison Rojas / Danny Davis-Thompson / The Hollow

Matthew Daddario / Riley Grey

From 4.10 "Phantomesque", in the coffin room, Indiana / Kassandra was speaking to Daniel Gillies / Elijah Mikaelson's temporarily dead body. "This will not be your end. I will not rest until I bring you back." Daniel / Elijah suddenly leaped out of the coffin, startling her and making her jump, scaring her a little bit. Indiana / Kassandra chuckled. "Jesus."

They laughed.

From 4.05 "I Hear You Knocking", in Lucien's penthouse, the Hollow was taunting Indiana / Kassandra with visions of Andrew Lees / Lucien Castle and Maia / Rosalita.

Maia / Rosalita/The Hollow smirked, walking toward Indiana / Kassandra. "Now, doesn't that sound wonderful?" She accidentally slipped slightly over the floor, regaining footing. "Shit..." She started to speak in her natural Australian accent. "See, this is why I like playing Tory better. Don't get me wrong, I love playing the immortal witch bitch, but Rosalita always has to wear killer heels that will end up killing me."

Indiana / Kassandra and Andrew / Lucien/The  Hollow started to laugh, bursting into laughter hysterically from the way that she said that, along with Maia / Rosalita/The Hollow. The cast and crew behind the scenes were also laughing.

From 4.05 "I Hear You Knocking", in the cemetery, the Hollow was taunting Charles Michael Davis / Marcel Gerard with visions of Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin.

Nolan / Noah/The Hollow smirked in amusement. "Do you not recall your Shakespeare, Marcel? The ghost with which... witch..." He got frustrated with getting tongue tied, sighing. "Fuck." Katherine / Caitlin/The Hollow laughed. "Sorry."

"Sorry, we'll do that again," Katherine / Caitlin/The Hollow told them.

From 4.05 "I Hear You Knocking", in the compound, Joseph Morgan / Klaus Mikaelson, Riley Voelkel / Freya Mikaelson and Ashley / Kaylin were talking.

"Well, I know purging spells and cleansing rituals," Riley / Freya told them, turning to gesture randomly toward the table, not knowing why. "And something else that's not there."

They smiled.

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in Kaylin's dream of the Salvatore Boarding House, the Hollow was taunting Ashley / Kaylin with visions of Paul Wesley / Stefan Salvatore and Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore, both of who lunged toward her, but instead of restraining her like they were supposed to in the scene, they both hugged Ashley / Kaylin.