chapter 11 - A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken

Outfits in the external link

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the alley, The Hollow reached out to grab Caitlin by the head, slowly entering her body to possess her, but not before a birthmark like Mikayla, Hayley and Hope's was seen on her shoulder through the black smoke and blue light. Caitlin slumped forward when the Hollow took possession of her. She looked around curiously, tilting her head. She let her eyes glow blue, smirking slightly, letting the blue glow fade from her eyes.

Hayley: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in the abandoned house, Elijah was trapped in a boundary spelled salt circle, writhing in pain with the cursed weapon in his back.

Caitlin/The Hollow stood with him. "When you die, so too does your entire sireline." She tilted her head, letting her eyes glow blue. "The great sacrifice which will return me to flesh and blood."

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in the compound, Kassandra, Klaus, Freya, Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin and Nicola were talking about the other part of their plan for that night concerning Elijah.

Freya was holding the pendant. "If Elijah is going to die one way or another, then I can try placing his soul inside the pendant."

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in the abandoned house, Klaus, Freya, Nicola, Kaylin, Kassandra, Hayley and Mikayla walked up to the boundary spell but couldn't get inside. Freya continued her spell to pull Elijah's soul into the talisman to save him; as she did, the pendant glowed blue, while Elijah writhed in pain as his soul was being torn out of his body while the Hollow was killing him. Elijah slowly died in front of them, his skin desiccating as he drifted off into death. 

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in the bayou woods, Inadu, in flesh and blood, pulled herself out of the tree, completely naked, covered in what seemed to be goo or slime.

Auria: (voice over from 4.09 Queen Death) "The spirit that's been haunting this city has gained the power that it needs to be reborn in the flesh."

From 4.10 "Phantomesque", in the warehouse, Kacie and Eliza were talking.

Kacie turned to Eliza. "So, Eliza, you were helping Kol and Rebekah for a while now."

"Yeah," Eliza agreed. "I know what you're getting at, Kacie, and nothing happened between me and Kol like that. We're friends. We had a lot to do and a couple of people to help."

From 4.10 "Phantomesque", outside the compound, Hayley smiled. Riley placed a hand on either of her cheeks to kiss her passionately for the first time. Hayley returned the kiss in kind.

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", in the compound, Kacie and Mikayla were sitting on the couch, drinking and talking.

"I can't help but wonder what Tyler would think of all of this," Kacie told her.

"Wouldn't he want you and Tory to fight for your family and somehow find peace again?" Mikayla asked. Kacie looked at Mikayla, nodding. "He would be proud of all of you, Kacie."

Kacie was relieved and touched for Mikayla's advice and the reassuring words she said, smiling a small smile. Mikayla smiled knowingly, sympathetically and understandingly.

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in Elijah's study, Kassandra, Klaus, Freya, Hayley, Mikayla, Hope, Kaylin, Nicola and Rae were all gathered around the pendant. Rae lightly put a finger on the broken pieces of the pendant, psychically seeing into the pendant and Elijah's mind like a vision from the pendant to Rae, who passed it on to Hope, who passed it on to Freya.