chapter 12 - Voodoo Child

Outfits in the external link  

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the alley, The Hollow reached out to grab Caitlin by the head, slowly entering her body to possess her, but not before a birthmark like Mikayla, Hayley and Hope's was seen on her shoulder through the black smoke and blue light. Caitlin slumped forward when the Hollow took possession of her. She looked around curiously, tilting her head. She let her eyes glow blue, smirking slightly, letting the blue glow fade from her eyes.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in the living room of Noah/Caitlin's apartment, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were meeting with Tory, Luke, Kacie, Eliza, Lindsey and Ryan about finding a cure for Caitlin and handing the thorn stake off to the Mikaelsons and Salvatores.

Caitlin looked at them weakly, swallowing. "We're not getting any closer to a cure, are we?"

"Yes, we are," Marcel answered. "We just need more power."

"What kind of power?" Noah asked.

"The kind of power we can only get from the Ancestors," Auria answered.

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in the living room of Noah/Caitlin's apartment, Caitlin was nearly unconscious, barely awake enough to register that Noah and Marcel were sitting at her side, watching Auria while she concocted a cure, while channeling Davina's power to do so.

Lindsey: (voice over from 4.11 A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken) "So, Auria's going to summon Davina and channel her to cure you."

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in Riley's bedroom, Hayley and Riley were together at the end of the previous chapter.

Hayley: (voice over from 4.11 A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken) "As for the Mikaelsons, I know what they are. The truth is, I'm a monster, too."

Riley: (voice over from 4.11 A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken) "We all are. We've all done terrible things, Hayley."

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in Hope's room, Hope was laying in bed, sleeping restlessly, tossing and turning slightly.

Hayley: (voice over from 4.11 A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken) "Except for Hope, Rae, Emma and Danny. They're innocent, pure. And I want to make sure Hope stays that way."

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in Riley's bedroom, Hayley and Riley were still in bed, holding onto each other underneath the sheets.

Hayley gazed off. "I know what I have to do. I just have to be brave enough to do it."

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in the isolated room, the Hollow was using a vision of Mikayla to taunt Kacie. "So would you rather see my face?" Kacie glared, overwhelmed with anger. "I mean, what's wrong with liking Mikayla? I like you, too, you know. But, like you, I fight what I feel."

From 4.10 "Phantomesque", in Lucien's Penthouse, Lucien was inside a circle of salt, trapped there, shirtless, in jeans. 

Inadu: (voice over from 4.10 Phantomesque) "What if I told you that I already brought Lucien back to life and mended his mind?"

Kassandra rushed inside, shocked to see him. "Lucien."

Kassandra tried to walk into the salt circle, but couldn't pass the barrier.

Lucien was just as affected to see her as she was to see him, but he was no longer twisted from mind compulsion, control, or a hex. He was himself. "Kassandra."