chapter 13 - The Feast of All Sinners

Outfits in the external link 

From 4.12 "Voodoo Child", in the courtyard, Lucien was meeting with the Mikaelsons.

Klaus: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"  

Rebekah smiled at the fact that her little sister could be happy again, looking at Lucien. "You're sorry. We're sorry. We've traded apologies and forgiveness. What else is there to do?"

"Amends," Kassandra answered. "Lucien doesn't believe that he should just give an apology or accept forgiveness. He wants to show us that he means it."

From 4.12 "Voodoo Child", in the woods, Nicola, Elijah, Klaus, Kassandra and Kol were walking toward the cabin.

"And now you have Lucien's return," Elijah told her. "You can actually be happy again. I'm happy for you, sister."

Kassandra nodded. "I know. Thank you." She looked at Kol. "So, this 'certain blonde vampire' that you were saying convinced you to play nice with Lucien... I take it you were referring to Eliza."

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in the street, Kol and Eliza were standing close together, face to face in the street. They looked at each other intensely for a long moment, finally kissing for a long, passionate moment as if they did out of instinct, surprised themselves, pulling away.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.12 Voodoo Child) "You deserve to be happy again, too."

From 4.12 "Voodoo Child", in the compound, Kacie and Mikayla were sitting on the couch. Kacie leaned closer to kiss her slowly and softly for a moment, waiting her reaction. Mikayla deepened the kiss, more at ease and at peace for the first time in a long time.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.12 Voodoo Child) "You and Mikayla got to move on, with Eliza and Kacie."

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in Marcel's apartment, Marcel and Auria were talking.

Marcel looked at Auria for a moment. "I know that Davina said that your bloodlines can take the Hollow's power away."

"It's stronger than we are, it's got more followers," Auria told him. "And if we don't get stronger, then we're done for."

From 4.12 "Voodoo Child", in the cabin, Elijah, Klaus, Nicola, Kol and Kassandra were interrogating the acolytes.

"The Hollow has shed her flesh to take on that of another," Witch 1 told them.

"We'll kill that body as well," Nicola told them.

Witch 1 smirked, shaking his head. "Oh, you won't dare."

From 4.12 "Voodoo Child", in Rae's Mind Space, Rae was sitting against the wall. Hope, Emma and Danny were sitting in front of her. The room around them started to shake and rumble around them. They all stood, turning to look at the black smoke and blue light as it attacked all four of the children before they could fight back, entering their bodies, overwhelming them before they could defend themselves.

Nicola: (voice over from 4.12 Voodoo Child) "Hope, Emma and Danny were in Rae's mind, and because of that, the Hollow got to all of them. She was able to take control of all of them."

From 4.12 "Voodoo Child", in the courtyard, everyone was talking about the missing, possessed children.

"They're gone," Nicola told them.

"They're the Hollow now," Caitlin told them sadly.

Hayley shook her head, walking toward the door.