chapter 2 - No Quarter

Outfits in the external link 

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the church, Auria was giving a service to everyone.

Klaus: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Auria looked at everyone. "This week marks five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the compound, there was a slow pan through the home.

Auria: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "Five years of peace."

From 3.19 "No More Heartbreaks", in the guest bedroom, Cami's body was quickly overcome with grey/black veins that crept up her chest and over her head, signaling her death.

Auria: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "We paid a high price for that peace."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the church, Auria was giving her service. "We snatched back our freedom."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the lycee, Davina continued to hold the glowing depot d'agente. The tomb continued to shake around Davina. She looked ahead, finishing her spell. She was engulfed by a beautiful, blinding bright white light.

Auria: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "We severed our link with our Ancestors."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the compound, Kassandra slowly walked into the courtyard of the compound. She stopped in the middle of the ruins, looking at the Mikaelson crest on the wall expressionlessly.

Auria: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "Kassandra Mikaelson remains hexed and emotionless, but she leaves the city to us."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the church, Auria was giving her service. "She loses control over herself and she kills humans, werewolves, vampires and witches alike. We've been trying to help her, but she doesn't want to be helped, and we can't stop her or control her."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the dungeon, Klaus was chained up and spelled into the boundary, looking at his sister. "With the hex still on your mind, but the Ancestors no longer able to reach you, do you still see hallucinations of your lost love?"

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", outside the cafe, in the dungeon, in Lucien's Penthouse, and in Rousseau's, Kassandra saw her hallucination of Lucien.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "You mean the lost love that you destroyed?"

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the church, Vincent and Maxine were talking.

"Maxine," Vincent told her.

"It's Adam," Maxine told him. "He never came home."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the abandoned house, Adam walked into the room, shining his flashlight over the Ouroboros sigil. A bright blue light was starting to shine over Adam from behind in a very creepy, very eerie way. Adam turned around, looking into the light, seeming to see something that terrified him, screaming.

Maxine: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "I've looked everywhere."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the farmhouse, Hope saw that Rae was tossing and turning, crawling closer to wake Rae up from the nightmare. "Rae?"

Rae slowly woke up. "Hope?"

"You okay?" Hope asked.

"I had a bad dream," Rae told her.