chapter 10 - Phantomesque

Outfits in the external link 

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the alley, The Hollow reached out to grab Caitlin by the head, slowly entering her body to possess her, but not before a birthmark like Mikayla, Hayley and Hope's was seen on her shoulder through the black smoke and blue light. Caitlin slumped forward when the Hollow took possession of her. She looked around curiously, tilting her head. She let her eyes glow blue, smirking slightly, letting the blue glow fade from her eyes.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", in the church, Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel and Auria woke up in the salt circles on the floor, separated from Klaus. Davina was able to be seen while she was inside the salt circles.

"We only need Auria and the wolves," Davina told them. "It all comes down to the bloodlines. That's the only thing that worked against her."

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in the bayou woods, the wolves were now human, getting dressed.

There was a shot of Riley.

Marcel: (voice over from 4.08 Voodoo In My Blood) "The Del Robles."

There was a shot of Hayley and Mikayla.

Marcel: (voice over from 4.08 Voodoo In My Blood) "Labonairs."

There was a shot of Kacie and Tory.

Marcel: (voice over from 4.08 Voodoo In My Blood) "Apisi."

There was a shot of Ryan and Luke.

Marcel: (voice over from 4.08 Voodoo In My Blood) "Basroq."

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", in the church, Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel and Auria woke up in the salt circles on the floor, separated from Klaus. Davina was able to be seen while she was inside the salt circles.  

 "Auria, your bloodlines are what created her power, so you can either take it away or give her more power, which is why she wants to twist you to her will like the others to get more power, or to kill you so you can't take her power," Davina told her.

"How do I do that?" Auria asked.

"The journal," Davina answered.

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in Marcel's apartment, Marcel and Auria were talking.

"I know that Davina said that your bloodlines can take the Hollow's power away, and the answer on to how is in that book," Marcel told her. He  walked closer, concerned and worried. "This thing, it's got to you more than once before, and now you want to read the journal that this thing made your father write? Are you sure it's not gonna try to change you like it changed your parents?"

"Honestly?" Auria asked. "No, I'm not. But I have you."

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", outside the compound, Caitlin/The Hollow appeared behind Elijah, stabbing him in the back with the poisoned rosebush, making it protrude through his chest, making him scream in agony and arch back a bit.

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in the abandoned house, Elijah was trapped in a boundary spelled salt circle, writhing in pain with the cursed weapon in his back.

Caitlin/The Hollow stood with him. "When you die, so too does your entire sireline. Why do you think I chose you to kill?"

Elijah glared at her weakly in anger. "To break Kassandra's mind even more than it has been before to make her into a weapon all over again, and to make Nicola lose control so she couldn't fight you."