chapter 9 - Queen Death

Outfits in the external link 

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the alley, Caitlin rushed into the alley, coming to a stop in shock.

The blue light/black smoke was in front of Caitlin, speaking in a feminine voice. "Do you know who I am? You will give me a safe place to hide."

The Hollow reached out to grab Caitlin by the head, slowly entering her body to possess her, but not before a birthmark like Mikayla, Hayley and Hope's was seen on her shoulder through the black smoke and blue light. Caitlin slumped forward when the Hollow took possession of her. She looked around curiously, tilting her head. She let her eyes glow blue, smirking slightly, letting the blue glow fade from her eyes.

Caitlin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", in the church, Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel and Auria woke up in the salt circles on the floor, separated from Klaus. Davina was able to be seen while she was inside the salt circles.

"Mikayla, we only need Auria and the wolves," Davina told her. "Meaning you, Hayley, Tory Donovan, Kacie Lockwood and Luke and Ryan Thompson. It all comes down to the bloodlines. That's the only thing that worked against her."

Marcel nodded. "The Del Robles. Labonairs. Apisi. Basroq."  

Mikayla scoffed softly. "Rosalita created the werewolf curse and forced Inadu to enact it before she died."

Davina nodded. "The only ones that didn't become werewolves, were the elders and the shamans that created the Hollow, Auria. The ones that gave her this power that has grown each time she has taken over someone from that bloodline. Both bloodlines, actually."

"They were Malchance and Rayvnne," Marcel told them. "Auria's two bloodlines."

"Your bloodlines began it all, and yours alone that still has power over the Hollow," Davina told them.  

"That's why she's been hunting our families," Hayley realized.  

 "Auria, your bloodlines are what created her power, because of Rosalita's mind control, so you can either take it away or give her more power, which is why she wants to twist you to her will like the others to get more power, or to kill you so you can't take her power," Davina told her.   

"How do I do that?" Auria asked.

"The journal," Davina answered. "The one you gave to Marcel to keep safe."

"You mean the journal that Auria told me, Noah and Caitlin to kill her over if she ever came for it?" Marcel asked

"How can Auria take the Hollow's power without losing herself to it?" Mikayla asked.

"I don't know, but I know she can do it," Davina told them. "She has to."

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", in the Ancestral Plane, Davina and Klaus were talking.

Davina turned her back to Klaus. "After the tribe killed Inadu, they burned her remains, which would allow her to be reborn. Now that she's free, she won't stop until those pieces are gathered."

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", in the church, Mikayla, Hayley, Marcel and Auria were still in the boundary spelled salt circles, separated from Klaus.

"Trapping the Hollow requires the release of power," Auria answered. "The kind you get when you sacrifice the life of an immortal."  

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", in the tomb, Kassandra, Elijah, Noah, Kaylin, Nicola, Tory and Kacie were talking.