chapter 4 - Keepers of the House

Outfits in the external link 

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the barn, Hayley, Mikayla and Freya were talking nearby Keelin.

Elijah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"  

"Kassandra remained emotionless with the hex for half a decade," Freya told them. "We have no idea what kind of effects that had on her mind even after it was taken away."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the woods, Kassandra, Rebekah and Kol were standing together.  

"I still became something entirely different," Kassandra told them. "I don't deserve forgiveness."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the barn, Freya and Keelin were talking.

"You're a wolf," Freya told her. "Why aren't you healing?"

"A monster is still a biological organism," Keelin told her. "So, I devised a treatment to help suppress my werewolf traits."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the barn, Mikayla, Rebekah, Kol, Rebekah and Keelin were talking.

"Maybe you can help us set Kassandra and Nicola free," Mikayla told her. "If you found a way to weaken yourself, maybe you can help us do the same to them."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the woods, Kassandra tried to rush away from Kol and Rebekah. Kol appeared in her way so she wouldn't disappear again. Kassandra grew frustrated and angry, so much that she pushed Kol into the tree behind him, but stopped as soon as she realized what she was doing, horrified.

Mikayla: (voice over from 4.03 Haunter of Ruins) "Kassandra won't have to worry about ever feeling this kind of agony about hurting us ever again."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", outside the warehouse, Nicola was trying very hard not to lose control, shaking from the effort, tears in her eyes, barely holding the urges back, starting to lose control completely, walking toward Kaylin, Luke, Wolf!Hayley and Wolf!Mikayla.

Mikayla: (voice over from 4.03 Haunter of Ruins) "Nicola won't have to worry about ever losing control again."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the woods and in the farmhouse, Rebekah, Kol, Hayley, Mikayla, Freya, Elijah and Klaus each gave Kassandra an embrace when she returned to them.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.03 Haunter of Ruins) "I'm so sorry."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the church, Vincent and Maxine were talking.

"Maxine," Vincent told her.

"It's Adam," Maxine told him. "He never came home."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the abandoned house, Adam walked into the room, shining his flashlight over the Ouroboros sigil. A bright blue light was starting to shine over Adam from behind in a very creepy, very eerie way. Adam turned around, looking into the light, seeming to see something that terrified him, screaming.

Maxine: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "I've looked everywhere."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the farmhouse, Hope saw that Rae was tossing and turning, crawling closer to wake Rae up from the nightmare, calling out. "Mary!"

Mary walked in, turning on the light.

"I had a bad dream," Rae told her.

The drawings all over the beds and the floors made by Hope and Rae were the same Ouroboros sigils that was on the wall in the abandoned house where Adam had just been.