chapter 3 - Haunter of Ruins

Outfits in the external link 

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the church, Auria was giving a service to everyone.

Auria: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the church, Vincent and Maxine were talking.

"Maxine," Vincent told her.

"It's Adam," Maxine told him. "He never came home."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the abandoned house, Adam walked into the room, shining his flashlight over the Ouroboros sigil. A bright blue light was starting to shine over Adam from behind in a very creepy, very eerie way. Adam turned around, looking into the light, seeming to see something that terrified him, screaming.

Maxine: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "I've looked everywhere."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the farmhouse, Hope saw that Rae was tossing and turning, crawling closer to wake Rae up from the nightmare, calling out. "Mary!"

Mary walked in, turning on the light.

"I had a bad dream," Rae told her.

The drawings all over the beds and the floors made by Hope and Rae were the same Ouroboros sigils that was on the wall in the abandoned house where Adam had just been.

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the warehouse, Keelin was tied up to her chair, looking at the others. "Why are you doing this to me?"

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the bar, Eliza and Kacie were talking to Keelin. Kacie and Keelin's eyes both glowed gold.

Eliza: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "Said your grandma's maiden name was Malraux."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", outside the bar, Kacie, Eliza, Luke and Keelin were talking.

"You're the last of your pack," Kacie told her. "That makes you special."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the warehouse, Keelin was tied up, looking at Freya. "You got my venom. When do I get to go?"

"Tory barely had enough to make the anti venom," Freya told her. 

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the courtyard of the compound, Kassandra bit Kol and Elijah.

Freya: (voice over from 4.01 Gather Up the Killers) "If any of my family are ever bitten again, we'll need more."

From 2.19 "When the Levee Breaks", in the Rayvnne Tomb, Auria was channeling her family's magic to do a spell, looking at her parents' names on their drawers. Phelan and Gaia Rayvnne.

Will: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "Your parents, Phelan and Gaia Rayvnne."

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the Quarter, Auria and Will were talking.

"They were occultists back in the day," Will told her. "They hurt some people for it. Killed some people."

"They were crazy," Auria told him.

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the Old Rayvnne House, Auria had brought Marcel, Noah and Caitlin here. "Everybody thinks it's haunted. That's what happens when your crazy parents used to perform ritual sacrifice in the parlor room."

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in the church, Auria sighed, taking a knife, cutting her hand, dripping her blood onto a safe in the closet floorboards, using her blood and magic to unlock the spelled closed safe.